Chapter 6

Seulgi's POV

"Mom, knowing that you're anemic, don't forget to take your medications alright?", I told my mom as we finally arrived at the main door of the hospital.
"I will darling, don't worry! And besides, your auntie will be with me all throughout my stay in Busan.", she said.
"I know mom, but still! Don't forget to take your medications always.", I said.
"I will darling! You have to go now, 'cause you might be late!", she said.
"I will! Take care mom!", I told her.
"I will, darling!", she said as I got off her car.

The moment I entered the hospital through the main door, I immediately took the elevator to go straight to the 3rd Floor. After riding the elevator, I immediately went straight to the reception area, only for me to be greeted by Dr. Kim and Sooyoung.

"Good morning, Dr. Kang! I have Dr. Park with me today, I'm sure you both already know that we have a new doctor that'll work with us and with the Endocrinolgy department from now on, so meet Dr. Kim Jisoo.", Dr. Kim said.
"Hi! It's really nice to meet you!", I said.
"It's also nice to meet you, sunbaenim!", Jisoo said as she offered me a handshake.
"Before you both can proceed to the clinic or with your rounds, Please give Dr. Kim a brief tour of the hospital first!", Dr. Kim told us.
"Yes Dr. Kim!", Sooyoung and I said.

Sooyoung and I immediately gave Jisoo a brief tour of the hospital, including the hospital's cafe and its different departments. After we arrived back at the Pediatric department, Jisoo immediately thanked Sooyoung and I.

"Seulgi sunbaenim, Sooyoung hoobaenim, thank you for the tour! Now I know where to go, especially when entering and leaving the hospital!", Jisoo said.
"You're welcome! I'm glad you're already enjoying your stay here even if it's just your first day!", I said.
"Umm.. are you now going to proceed with your clinical working hours?", Sooyoung asked her.
"Yeah!", Jisoo said.
"Great! Follow me and I'll show you where your clinic is located.", Sooyoung told her.
"Thank you so much!", Jisoo said.
"I guess I have to go now! I'll see you later at lunchbreak, Sooyoungie, and I guess I'll see you when I see you, Jisoo-nim!", I said.
"See you later unnie!", Sooyoung said.
"Thank you once again, sunbaenim!", Jisoo said.

The moment I parted ways with them, I immediately went to the reception to log in for attendance in the doctor's logbook, and then a few seconds later, Joohyun unnie approached me.

"Hey! How's the tour with the new doctor?", she curiously asked me.
"It wasn't bad! She's very nice!", I said.
"I see..", she said.

After having a talk with Joohyun unnie, I immediately went inside my clinic to proceed with work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jisoo's POV

"Good morning, Dr. Kang! I have Dr. Park with me today, I'm sure you both already know that we have a new doctor that'll work with us and with the Endocrinolgy department from now on, so meet Dr. Kim Jisoo.", Dr. Kim, our medical director said.
"Hi! It's really nice to meet you!", Seulgi sunbae said.
"It's also nice to meet you, sunbaenim!", I said as she offered me a handshake.
"Before you both can proceed to the clinic or with your rounds, Please give Dr. Kim a brief tour of the hospital first!", Dr. Kim told us.
"Yes Dr. Kim!", Sooyoung hoobaenim and Seulgi sunbaenim said.

She's too naive! Don't worry, I'll be the best actress in the world, and once I gain her trust, I will slowly show her who I really am! I thought to myself with a smirk as they toured me around the hospital 'til we finally came back on the reception area.

"Seulgi sunbaenim, Sooyoung hoobaenim, thank you for the tour! Now I know where to go, especially when entering and leaving the hospital!", I said.
"You're welcome! I'm glad you're already enjoying your stay here even if it's just your first day!", Seulgi sunbaenim said.
"Umm.. are you now going to proceed with your clinical working hours?", Sooyoung hoobaenim asked me.
"Yeah!", I said.
"Great! Follow me and I'll show you where your clinic is located.", Sooyoung hoobaenim told me
"Thank you so much!", I said.
"I guess I have to go now! I'll see you later at lunchbreak, Sooyoungie, and I guess I'll see you when I see you, Jisoo-nim!", Seulgi sunbaenim said.
"See you later unnie!", Sooyoung hoobaenim told Seulgi sunbaenim.
"Thank you once again, sunbaenim!", I said.