Chapter 7

???'s POV

"Hey! I have a mission for you!", I told my henchman as he approached me on my table.
"What is it, sir?", he asked me.
"Finish her!", I told him.
"I will! When will I do it?", he said.
"Later at night! Just make sure someone's not with her when she's going home already! You better succeed in executing the plan before Jimin comes on time to save her again! And besides, her mother is not with her, and no one else will be there to prioritize her safety ", I told him.
"Yes sir!", he said.
"Make sure to give me proof that you did it by giving me her head!", I told him.
"Yes sir!", he said as he left the room.

Say goodbye to the world, Kang Seulgi! I thought to myself with an evil smirk as I sat on my chair and did my work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi's POV

I was about to go and proceed to my clinic after going to the reception area to log in, when Jisoo-nim suddenly approached me.

"Seulgi sunbaenim!", she said.
"Yes?", I asked as I approached her.
"I know you're going to work right now but.. may I have a word with you?", she asked me.
"Sure! What is it?", I said.
"Are you close to Jimin?", she asked me.
"Oh! Dr. Park? No.. actually, Dr. Park and I have a very big misunderstanding right now.", I told her.
"Oh! I see..", she said as I noticed that a smirk was about to form from her lips.
"Why? Why'd you ask?", I asked her.
"Even if I'm Jimin's ex-girlfriend, I still love him, and all I want you to do is to stay away from him if you don't want the two of us to fight and if you don't want chaos to ensue in this hospital!", she tolf me.

How can I even stay away from him when he would always approach me to initiate a fight?! I thought to myself as I annoyingly rolled my eyes.

"How can I even stay away from him when he would always approach me to initiate a fight?", I told her.
"Try harder then! Sunbaenim, I respect you as a doctor, my senior and colleague but once you don't do as I say, I'll make sure that you'll experience what life in hell is like!", she said as she glared at me.
"Look.. if you like him, he's all yours, and I'm not going to interfere with your business or whatever you both want to do! And.. what did you just say now to me? That you respect me? How is that even called 'respect' when you're threatening me if I don't listen to your orders? Oh, and wait.. you're just his ex now, so that means he doesn't love or even have feelings for you anymore, and there must be a reason why he broke up with you, and I don't blame him for doing that!", I said.
"How dare you—", she said as she was about to slap me but I immediately held her arm to stop her.
"Don't try to create a scandal here, Jisoo-nim! Everyone's looking at you right now, wondering why you're so disrespectful that you even have the guts to slap your senior!", I told her.

The moment I told her that, she took a look at her surroundings and realized that everyone was looking at her in disgust, which made her feel embarrassed. And so, I immediately walked away and went inside my clinic.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin's POV

I was about to go straight to my clinic when Jisoo suddenly approached me. Here goes nothing! I thought to myself with a sigh as I couldn't help but roll my eyes in frustration.

"Jimin wait!", she said as I stopped on my tracks.
"What?", I asked in an annoyed tone as she approached me.
"Jimin, losing you was one of the things that I regret doing the most, and I'm really sorry if I cheated on you! Please forgive me!", she said as I immediately noticed the insincerity present in her voice.
"Jisoo, I'm sorry but.. I've moved on from you already! And I don't even have the energy to get back in a relationship with you ever again!", I told her.
"Why? Why is it easy for you to move on and forget the relationship we had?", she said as tears started to form from her eyes.
"You think it was also easy for me to accept that time when I found out that you were cheating behind my back?!", I said.
"Jimin, it's already in the past! I won't do it again!", she said.
"Jisoo, I think it's better if we could just move on already rather than just getting back in a relationship again just to hurt each other repeatedly!", I said.
"It's her, right?! You like her, right?!", she said.
"Who are you talking about?", I asked her.
"Oh don't play dumb with me, Jimin! It's Seulgi sunbaenim! You like her, right?", she said.
"Jisoo, please don't interfere with my personal life!", I said.
"Just answer my question! You like her, right?!", she said.
"And so what if I like her?! I would rather date someone who's kind and acts like a decent human being rather than dating someone who will just continue to cheat on me!", I said.
"Why her? What does she have that I don't, which made you like her?!", she asked.
"First of all, she's kind, she's respectful, and she has a good heart, which is something you don't have at all! Second, she doesn't pretend to be someone she's not! I have millions of reasons why I would rather date someone like her more than you! And if you have nothing good to say right now, then I'll just go and proceed with my work right now!", I told her.