Chapter 39

Seulgi's POV

The moment I slowly woke up, Jimin's breath tickled my cheek as I couldn't help but form a small smile from the corner of my lips. Cute! I thought to myself as I played with his necklace when he suddenly woke up.

"Good morning, my sleepyhead!", he said with a smile as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.
"Good morning! I think we should go downstairs and eat breakfast now. Your mom might call us anytime soon!", I told him as he hugged me even tighter.
"Who cares about breakfast?! I just want to hug and sleep with you all day!", he said.
"Chim, come on!", I told him when I suddenly heard the voice of his mom outside his room.
"Seulgi, Jimin?! Breakfast's ready!", she said.
"Coming mom!", Jimin said as he got up from the bed.
"See?! I told you we should head downstairs!", I told him with a chuckle.
"Sorry sweetheart! Let's go now!", he said.

After fixing my hair, Jimin and I immediately went downstairs and joined his mom in the dining table for breakfast. This is my first time eating breakfast with his mom in their house! I thought to myself.

"How's your sleep, Seulgi?", his mom asked me as we ate breakfast.
"It was comfortable so far, auntie!", I said.
"That's good to hear!", she said in relief.
"I'll just drop you off at your house in the afternoon.", Jimin told me.
"In the afternoon? Why?", I asked him.
"Why not? Is it bad to spend time with my baby?", he said, referring to me.
"Oh, I see! No, it's not bad!", I told him as I chuckled.
"You two are so cute to watch! I'm happy to see you both in good terms again!", his mom said.
"I'm even happier, knowing that there's no way fate will separate the both of us again!", Jimin said.
"Oh stop with your cheesy lines, Park Jimin!", I said.
"Why? It's true though! By the way.. prepare yourself later, because we'll use the whole day to spend time together.", he told me.
"Sure but... I don't have any extra clothing and the good things is.. I can still use my jeans that I used yesterday.", I said.
"Don't worry! I'll lend you another white shirt of mine!", he said.
"Thanks!", I said.

After eating breakfast, I quickly took a shower so I could go and prepare for our bonding today. It's my first time bonding with him after everything we've been through! I thought to myself. After taking a shower, I immediately wore my jeans and white shirt as I immediately grabbed and worn my brown cardigan in my bag.

"Are you ready, sweetheart?", Jimin asked me as he entered the room.
"Yeah! Sorry if I took to long!", I told him.
"Oh it's fine! I just finished taking a shower, so I guess it's time to go!", he said.
"Alright then!", I said.

We immediately hopped in inside Jimin's car, buckled our seatbelts as he started the engine and immediately drove away from his house.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin's POV

a few hours later...

After Seulgi bought some clothes, we immediately decided to eat lunch together, and so, we immediately went in a restaurant and started ordering.

"It's been a while since the last time we had a proper meal together.", Seulgi said.
"What? Why? We've eaten lots of meals together way back then.", I said.
"I mean.. we've eaten meals together way back then but we weren't in good terms before.", she said.
"I see! I'm happy that I got to spend time with you today!", I told her as I held her hand.
"Me too!", she said.
"I wonder how everyone will react when they find out that we're now in a relationship?", I said.
"I don't know? They'll probably get shocked and I can't wait to see their reactions!", she said.
"I'm not even surprised, since everyone's dying to see us in good terms again!", I said.
"Thanks to our friends and to their helpful words of wisdom, we're now on good terms! It's really nice to have a circle of friends that are good influences and will support you no matter what happens!", she said.
"Yeah, specially SeokJin hyung and Joohyun noona! It's also nice to have parent-like friends like them! Without them and without their helpful reminders for us, we wouldn't be where we are now as a couple!", I said as we both held hands.
"Let's just promise that no matter what happens to us and whatever comes in between us, we'll still choose to stay and to fight for us!", she told me.
"I promise! It would literally kill me if I lost you again because of a certain someone that's trying to break us apart!", I said.
"As if I'll attempt to leave you, Chim!", she said with a chuckle.
"I know you wouldn't do that, sweetheart! And I promise you that I wouldn't do it either!", I said as the food finally arrived.
"Finally! It's here!", she said.
"Thank you!", I said, thanking the server.