Chapter 42

Seulgi's POV

The moment I arrived at the hospital for work, I immediately dropped by at the reception area to meet up with my friends.

"Hey guys!", I said.
"Hey Seul! How's the date last night?", Seungwan asked me.
"It was fun!", I said.
"Where did you guys have your date, by the way?", Sooyoung asked me.
"Oh! We actually had it in that expensive, fine dining restaurant that's just a few blocks away from the hospital.", I said.
"Woah, that's cool! I've always wanted to eat there! I heard that their steaks are really delicious!", Yerim said.
"Yeah, actually their steaks are very delicious! And don't worry, because Jimin and I talked about planning to bring all of you in that restaurant someday!", I told them.
"Woah! Ok, I'm already looking forward to that!", Joohyun unnie said.
"Hold on a second! What's that on your neck?", Yerim asked me as she saw the necklace that Jimin gave me last night.
"Oh, this one? It was given to me by Jimin last night.", I said.
"Ooohhh!", they all said in a teasing tone.
"What?", I said with a chuckle.
"Oh wait! Is Jimin your first boyfriend?", Joohyun unnie asked me.
"Yup! He is!", I said as I blushed.
"I see!", she said with a playful smirk.
"Unnie, stop!", I said as I laughed.
"I'm just kidding! Anyways.. we have to go now and proceed with work! Let's just see each other at the doctors' lounge!", Joohyun unnie told us.

And as I made my way inside the clinic, I immediately wore my white coat and stethoscope around my neck as I started to proceed with work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin's POV

The moment I got in inside my clinic, I immediately proceeded with work. I was patiently waiting for patients to come in when I suddenly received a message from Seulgi.

Seulgi: Hey Chim! Do you mind dropping by at my house later?
Me: Sure! What for?
Seulgi: Well.. I was planning if we could have dinner together again!
Me: Sure, sweetheart! By the way.. I really missed your cooking!
Seulgi: Really? Alright then! I'll cook something delicious for us later!
Me: Thank you, sweetheart!
Seulgi: Thank you for making time as well!
Me: Of course! Anything for you, my princess!

"Hyung, your first patient is here!", Wooyoung told me as he handed me the medical record of my patient.
"Thank you so much!", I said.
"By the way.. what's with the random smile, hyung?", he asked me in a teasing tone.
"Nothing. I just have plans on having dinner with Seulgi later.", I said.
"Oooh! I see! Enjoy then, hyung!", he said.
"Don't worry! I will!", I said as he walked away.

I would literally do anything for you, sweetheart! I thought to myself with a smile as I immediately started with work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi's POV

"Jimin hyung gave you that necklace, noona?", Jungkook asked me as we all ate lunch together.
"Yup!", I said.
"When did he give it to you?", SeokJin oppa asked me.
"Last night during our date!", I said.
"The stone is so beautiful!", Seungwan said.
"Thanks to Jungkook and Hoseok hyung's help on choosing this necklace for Seulgi!", Jimin said.
"Oh! You guys helped him choose this necklace?", I said.
"Yes noona!", Jungkook said.
"Oh! Thanks to the two of you as well!", I told them.
"You're welcome, Seul!", I said.

And as we continued eating lunch together, Jimin gently held my hand as I turned to him with a smile.

"Do you need something?", I asked him with a chuckle.
"Not really but.. I just want to ask you something.", he told me.
"Oh! What is it?", I asked him.
"What are you gonna cook for us tonight, by the way?", he asked me.
"Oh that? It's a secret!", I said with a wink.
"What? But—", he said as I immediately cut him off.
"Jimin, I'm sure you'll love it later! Just look forward to it!", I said.
"Alright then! Your foods are really delicious, so of course I'll look forward to it!", he told me.