Chapter 41

Seulgi's POV

The moment I hopped in inside Jimin's car, I immediately buckled my seatbelt as he started driving away for us to go to work immediately.

"Sweetheart, do you have free time after work?", he asked me.
"Yeah! Why?", I asked him.
"Nothing! I just want to take you on a date!", he said.
"Really? Where?", I asked him.
"You'll find out later! It's our first date together, so of course I want to keep it a surprise for you!", he told me with a wink.
"Really? Alright then!", I said as I chuckled.
"Just look forward to later! It'll be wonderful!", he said as we intertwined our hands together.
"I will!", I said.

A few minutes later, we finally arrived at the hospital. After Jimin and I went onto our separate ways, I immediately went straight inside my clinic to proceed with work as I wore my white coat and stethoscope around my neck.

"You look excited today!", Seungyeon unnie told me.
"Well.. I'm actually going on a date later after work with Jimin.", I said.
"Oh really? Is this your first date as a couple?", she asked me.
"Yeah!", I said.
"Well enjoy! And make sure that you'll look beautiful later!", she told me.
"I will, unnie!", I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin's POV

The moment I arrived at my department to proceed with work, Seulgi's cousin suddenly approached me as I stopped on my tracks.

"Hi hyung!", he said with a smile.
"Hey there, Hyunggu!", I said as I hugged him.
"I heard that you're going on a date with Seulgi noona later.", he said.
"Yeah! It's our first date together! I hope you'll be ok with it!", I said.
"What? Of course it's fine with me, hyung! I'm actually happy that Seulgi noona was able to experience her 'firsts' with you!", he said with a supportive smile.
"Of course! I'll do everything I can to make sure that beautiful smile of hers won't go anywhere!", I said.
"How to have a boyfriend like you, hyung?!", he said as we both laughed.
"Are you crazy? I guess that's just how much I love your cousin!", I said with a wink.
"I know, I can tell hyung! Continue to make her the happiest, ok?", he said.
"I will!", I said.
"By the way.. I have to go now, hyung! I'll see you around!", he said.
"You too!", I said as I walked away.

It's our first date as a couple, and I'll make sure that it'll be the most memorable day for her! I thought to myself with a smile as I entered my clinic and immediately proceeded with work.

"What's with the smile, hyung?", Wooyoung asked me.
"Oh! Actually, I'm going on a date later with Seulgi after work. This will actually be our first date together as a couple, and I have to make sure that this will be the most memorable day for her!", I said.
"Oh really? Hyung, you should look handsome for later and you should smell really good!", he told me.
"Don't worry! I got my perfume here inside my bag, and I'll make sure to apply fragrance in my clothes after working.", I said.
"I'm so happy for the both of you, hyung! Now that you two are in a relationship, marriage is the only remaining thing that everyone's been waiting to happen!", he said.
"Marriage is still too early for us but.. for sure when the right moment comes, I'll ask for her hand in marriage once she's truly ready.", I said.
"Waiting for that wedding invitation, hyung!", he said.
"Just wait for it!", I told him with a wink.

Why is everyone so impatient to see the two us get married?! I thought to myself as I just laughed it off and started proceeding with work.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••