Do You Dream Of Bad Things?

Steam fills the master bathroom, so much that it leaks from the creak of the door to the bedroom.

They can barely see, or hear something above the sound of the hot water running, cleaning them both.

The water turns pink when it goes in the drain, mixed with blood and brown dirt.

Yeonjun's hand is tangled in Soobin's soaked hair, pulling close. He's on his knees, matching with Soobin's height as he sits under the stream.

Soobin bites down Yeonjun's bottom lips, squeezing his peck. His hand travels from Yeonjun's chest to his slander waist. He deepens the kiss.

God, he missed it. Every single inch of Yeonjun's body. He's soft, like velvet, so incredibly nice to touch. His breathing, slow paced and warm on his skin.

His lips that start with a kiss on the mouth, then slowly escape to the cheek, and the jaw. Light, pouring love onto every bruise, every cut on Soobin's face.

They move to the collarbones, kissing gently every part of Soobin his lips can land on. Yeonjun pops open a bottle of soap, putting a generous amount in his hands.

He slows down the pressure of the water so it doesn't wash all the soap away before they scrub themselves.

The stall overwhelms with the smell of honey and citrus. Soobin inhales the familiar scent, succumbing to the sensation of Yeonjun's hands up and down his body, producing foam.

He rubs Soobin's neck, and arms, careful not to move the injured one. He cleans the armpits, and stomach. Unaware of Soobin's glazed eyes staring at him lovingly.

Yeonjun's hands start working lower, at Soobin's thighs, he hovers over the stitched stab wound, choosing not to touch it to avoid hurting Soobin.

"Should.. should I continue?" Yeonjun blushes. "Do you want to do it yourself?" He gives Soobin the option.

Soobin shakes his hand.

"You do it."

Yeonjun nods, washing and cleaning Soobin's area thoroughly. He does the same for himself.

The water pressure grows stronger and the soap goes in the drain, leaving them completely clean.

"Can you stand on your knees, Bin-ah?"

Soobin tries, but the bruises on his legs make it hard for him to stable himself on the hard floor.

"Lean forward." Yeonjun suggests instead. Soobin obeys well, leaning so that his back separates from the wall.

Yeonjun pours some soap on there as well and leaves it like that, seeing how leaning in itself makes Soobin wince painfully.

"Don't move.." Yeonjun lightly pushes Soobin back down when the younger tries reaching for Yeonjun. He comes closer on his behalf, kissing Soobin softly.

"Thank you, Hyung. For taking care of me." Soobin whispers, his eyes teary. He wants to grab hold of Yeonjun, feel him, not sit there like a motionless moron.

Yeonjun nods, water seeps in his eyes, dripping on the floor.

"Always, Bin-ah." His voice fills with sincerity.

"Hyung."

"Hmm." Yeonjun holds Soobin face, delicately. "What is it? Choi Soobin."

"I still have one promise I have to keep."

.................

"I see you have a mild concussion as well, Hyung. Follow my finger." Beomgyu moves his finger in front of Soobin's eyes, going left and right.