Ready, Set...Restart!

"Sorry.... maybe you should do it..." Kai speaks quietly, guilt in his voice when he messes up the cupcake's icing due to putting too much pressure of the piping bag, getting pink cream all over the tray. he looks at Taehyun's self decorated cupcake, perfect and delicious looking while his looks like a meeting between a ice cream truck and a bomb.

He tries to clean some of the mess, but the perfect cupcake seems completely ruined.

Taehyun peeks at Kai's fallen, pouty face. And suddenly feels a sense of responsibility to do whatever he can and bring the smile back on Kai's face.

Without saying much, Taehyun envelopes Kai's back, hovering over the sitting boy, feeling the way Kai's body tenses in the slightest. And relaxes right afterwards, when Taehyun puts both his hands on Kai's, both of them now holding the piping bag.

"It's okay.." Taehyun encourages warmly, guiding Kai's freezing hands with his warm ones to show him how to properly squeeze it onto the cupcake.

"see?.." Taehyun smiles. "And now we can put whatever you want on it, what do you like?" He gestures at the variously, tiny bowls with pre-cut fruit and all kinds of chocolates.

"Oh, hueningie! Did you make it yourself?" Yeonjun smiles through the opening between the kitchen and the living room. "Ah! You look so cute in that hairstyle..." he coos at the younger, immediately going to grab his soft cheek and pulling on it softly. Watching as Kai smiles brightly as he does, his adorable, small fang peeking behind his lips.

"Hyung, want to help?" Taehyun suggests, seeing the way Yeonjun eyes the cupcake tray greedily. "We have plenty." He offers, knowing that Yeonjun in particular is one to enjoy sweet foods, just like Kai.

"sure!" Yeonjun obviously agrees, already having his sleeves pulled up for the task.

"I'm home!" A bright voice comes from the door, a soft thud right after.

With a few skips, the pink haired girl reaches the kitchen, where most of the noise comes from with her interest peaking.

"Ah Oppa, it's so pretty!" She points at the overly loaded cupcake.

Somehow, under the supervision of Taehyun, that is. Kai had managed to put every fruit and chocolate on the table on the same cupcake.

But of course, nobody could tell him no and see the exciting, nearly child-like smile disappeared from his face.

"Grab one." Yeonjun takes a cupcake and sticks it in Hiyyih's hands. "It's cupcake making time.." he declares in all seriousness.

"I understand.." Hiyyih returns the formality with the same voice and gets into the, now, slightly crowded kitchen. "I shall take this task, and do everything in my ability to nail it to perfection!"

"that's the spirit!"

...............

"I had told Hikaru to withdraw whatever she could from the accounts.." Hiyyih whispers while she and Soobin get a moment alone while the others are still busy with their small little bakery.

He hums in understanding, waiting for her to continue.

"But without it being tracked.... you know how tricky that could be, right?"

"I see.. " Soobin thinks for a second, hands crossed on his chest. "Me and Yeonjun still have a few that can not be tracked. If I remember correctly, gathering them all, that's at least 130,000,000 won"

(approximately 100 thousand dollars).

She nods, feeling slightly relieved now that she knows there's still a few bank accounts they can rely on.