I love Christmas markets

Billy's: POV

"Dad and papa wake up, it's snowing." said Georgia happily. She jumped up and down on the bed. I opened my eyes and smiled. "You are so cute." I replied and hugged her. I tickled and she were laughing. "It tickles." said Georgia.

I went up and walked with her to the kitchen. Cooper and Luna were sitting at the table and drank a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream.

 Cooper and Luna were sitting at the table and drank a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream

"Good morning papa and Georgia." said Luna with a smile on his face. "Good morning." I replied. Cooper turned on the radio and they were playing Last Christmas by George Michael. "Last Christmas, I gave your my heart, but the very next day you gave it away, this year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special." he sang and danced around. "One of my favorite songs by him." I said and drank my coffee. "He's amazing." replied Georgia.

***

"I love Christmas markets." said Georgia. "Me too." replied Cooper. I took his hand and we went up on stage. Above us hung a mistletoe and he smiled. His eyes shone of happiness.

"I love you so much Cooper and I will always do." I said. "I love you too Billy, you're my whole world." he replied and we kissed. We broke the kiss after a few minutes and walked down again. Georgia and Luna gave us a hug.

"So cute." said Georgia. "It was so sweet." replied Cooper. "Aww, thanks." I said. "This will be the best Christmas ever." replied Luna happily. "Do you think Santa Claus will comes this year?" she asked. "Yes, he comes ever year." I said. "Yay." she replied happily. "He'll give you two the biggest present." I said and Luna smiled.

Such a sweet kiss❤️

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert