I'm here honey

Emile's: POV

On my way back home the storm had gotten worse. The rain was pouring down and the thunder rumbled over my head. Suddenly I heard a cry from the playground and found Lily.

"Oh my goodness

"Oh my goodness." I said and picked her up. "I'm scared daddy." she sobbed. "I'm here honey." I said calmly and we returned back home.

***

I put warm clothes on her and dried her hair too. "I was talking to a kind man with raven curly hair and got lost." said Lily. "Michael?" I asked and she nodded her head. She hugged her pink bunny doll.

"The kids at the preschool make fun of me." she said low. "Don't care about them, they're just jealous." I replied. "They says mean things about me too." said Alice. I bit my lip to keep from losing control.

"What do they say?" I asked. "They say I'm weird and they don't want to be my friend, because you were in a cult." said Lily. "I wonder how their parents have raised them." I said for myself. Then we went down to the living room and I put on Alice in Wonderland for her. I sat down next to her on the couch. I feel for her so much. I know how she feels.

***

Addy's: POV

"I get to sleep with Esme." I said. "No, I will." replied Pretty Kitty. "I give the best hugs." I said. "Dolls please, don't start with this again." replied Adam tired. "I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay." he replied.

I feel for Liliy

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert