My beloved Esme

Adam's: POV

"It's time Jack." I screamed outta pain. An ambulance took us to the hospital. "Everything will be okay." he said calmly.

The stuff took care of me when we arrived and the pain was horrible. After several hours, I heard a baby cry. Nadine lay down my newborn daugther in my arms. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "I love you so much." I said.

(Esmeralda)

(Esmeralda)

I can't believe I'm dad again." I replied. "You will be a awesome dad to her." said Jack. "My beloved Esme." I replied. She let out a soft yawn and snuggled closely to me.

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said. "Aww, so sweet." replied Jack.

***

Esme was sleeping in her crib and I held her little hand in mine. I can't believe I've a baby, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my daughter, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt her. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

***

Cookie's: POV

"Well, well, look who we've here." said I and crossed my arms. "Don't hurt me." replied Holly. "Mind, look who the tables are turned." I said. "I didn't mean to hurt you." she replied.

"You and Tommy beat me half to death. I won't be able to bear children anymore." I said hurt. "I'm so sorry." replied Holly. "No, you're not. You can apologize as much as you want, but it won't change a thing." I said.

"Mom." replied a girl. "Luna." I replied and hugged my beloved daughter. "You're here." she sobbed. "I'm here sweetie and I won't leave you again." I said.

(Luna)

(Luna)

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

I'm so happy for Adam and Cookie

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert