We're safe here

Adam's: POV

We arrived to our new house. I drove to our new house and parked the car outside. "The house is so pretty." replied Emily and Kat. "It's beautiful Adam." said Jack. "Thanks guys." I replied with a smile on my face. "Your dream came true." he said. I looked at the house and smiled.

I unlocked the door to our house and walked in. I dropped my bags on the floor and sighed tired. This week has been a hell. I feel completely exhausted. I didn't think it would be so difficult to move. Emily came in after a few minutes. Esme was sleeping in her stroller.

"Do you like it?" I asked. "I love it." she said. Emily and Esme smiled softly. She loved the house too. "We're safe here." I replied.

"What do you mean?" asked Michelle confused. "Tommy has escaped from prison. He murdered Michael." I said. "That's terrible." she replied. "I know we're safe here." I said. "I don't want to lose you or papa." replied Michelle.

***

I was out for a walk with Esme and Scooby. We walked in a park. Suddleny I heard a heartbreaking scream from a person. Two men were about to rape a man. Scooby ran up to them and bit them. The two men ran away. The poor man was shaking. I called after an ambulance.

"I'm here, it'll be okay

"I'm here, it'll be okay." I said. He looked up and I gasped. "Hi Adam." he replied. "Billy." I said shocked. "I thought I'd never see you again." he replied. I hugged my twin brother and cried. "I thought you were dead for so many years." I said. "I won't leave you again." replied Billy and I smiled.

***

Cookie's: POV

Today it was time for my surgery and I was pretty nervous. "It'll go well." said Billy calmly. "Yeah." I replied. I drove to the hospital and the staff took care of me. Several hours later it was done and I barely recognized myself. I looked just Michael.

(Cookie is now Cooper)

"You're handsome darling." said Billy. "I love your hair." replied Luna. "Thanks guys." I said and hugged them.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Adam is reunited with his twin brother Billy

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert