You didn't do anything wrong

Adam's: POV

"I haven't done anything, Emily is my best friend. I'd never bully her." said Raven. "Mr. Jackson, I hope you undrestand that these accusations is unacceptable." said Regina.

"Raven and her gang have been bullying Emily nonstop since she started here." I said. "You should be in a brothel, slut." said Raven. "Shut up." I replied. "We didn't mean to bully her." replied Nicole. "My daughter could've died." I yelled. "Please calm down." said Regina.. "It's not over." I said coldly and walked out of the office.

"Wow dad, you were so cool." said Emily. "I've never liked your principal." I replied and started the car. "Me either." she said. "Did you see her face?" I asked. "Yes." she said laughing.

"You didn't do anything wrong

"You didn't do anything wrong." I replied. "I know." said Emily. "You're an amazing girl, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I replied and she smiled. "Thank you dad." said Emily with a smile on her face.

"I'm gonna give you some advice, it looks like you need it. You win more flies with honey. But if you get yourself a bee... sting first." I replied. "I love that advice, who told you that?" asked Emily. "My godmother Rebeckah." I said and smiled.

***

Holly's: POV

"Aiden and Marie betrayed us." said Tommy upset. "What are you going to do?" I asked. He smirked. "They'll pay dearly for it." he said coldly. I couldn't say anything. "What's the matter with you?" he asked.

"Nothing." I said and tried to sound normal. "Don't tell me you cared about them." replied Tommy. "Of course not, I'm also upset that they betrayed us." I lied. "I know I can always count in you." he replied. I faked a smile.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Holly cares about Adam and Cookie

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert