The most beautiful time

Adam's: POV

Emily ran into our room and jumped up and down on the bed. We sat up and smiled softly at her. "It's snowing." she said happily. "How about a walk in Central Park?" I asked. "Yay." said Emily. Jack gave me a worried glance, but I gave him a kiss to calm him. "Is it really a good idea?" he asked. "Nothing has happened, we're perfectly safe." I said. "Okay." he replied.

***

We went for a walk after breakfast and our daugther danced around in the snow. She's so adorable. Esme was in a baby carrier. She loves snow so much. A snowflake landed on her nose and she giggled happily. I smiled softly.

"Our snow princesses." said Jack. I threw a snowball on him and he laughed. "I had to." I replied. "You're so funny." he replied. We were out in Central Park until it began to darken. We went back home and I made up a fire in the living room.

Jack made three cups of hot chocolate with whipping cream to us

Jack made three cups of hot chocolate with whipping cream to us. We sat on the couch with blankets and had it cozy. Esme had fallen asleep. Scooby was lying next to her to protect her.

"I love Winter, everything is so beautiful." said Emily. "I agree." replied Jack. "The most beautiful time." I said.

I can't believe it's December already

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert