I really thought I could trust you

Adam's: POV

I drove to the police station and walked into the squad room. Mariah was sitting at her desk.

"Hello Mariah, I've some news for you. Your daughter Astrid tried to murder my niece Georgia. She threw her into ice cold water. She almost lost her life. I've arrested her and her friends. They'll spend the rest of their lives behind bars. I really thought I could trust you Mariah. If Georgia had die, my brother Billy would die too." I said.

"Please don fire me, I need this job." she replied. "Raise your kids better if you want to keep your job." I said strictly. "Yes Captain." replied Mariah. "Good." I said. I walked out again and drove home.

***

***

Jack's: POV

I found my husband in the kitchen. I wrapped my arm around him and kissed his cheek. He smiled sadly. He told me everything.

"I'm so sick of people treating Michael like shit. Every day I read horrible things people have written about him." he said upset. "What he has been through is terrible." I replied.

"I just want him to find peace." said Adam. "He will, I'm sure of it." I replied. "I hope you're right." he said and sighed quietly. I put a strand of his hair behind his ear and he smiled. "I love you." I replied. "Love you more." said Adam.

Don't mess with Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert

You are not aloneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara