She's still on the loose

Olivia's: POV

"A glass of wine please." I said. "Here you go." replied the bartender. I drank and listened to what people said. "Olivia still on the loose." said a woman low. "It's so horrible." replied her friend. "I have heard rumors that she got mad after her grandpa abused her." said Mary. "Oh dear." replied Alice. A man went up to me.

 A man went up to me

(Olivia)

"Hello there beautiful." he said and kissed my hand. "Well, hello there handsome." I replied in a flirty voice. "What's your name?" he asked and took a sip of his drink. "Liv." I said. "Nice to meet you Liv, I'm Peter." he replied. "Nice to meet you too." I said. He took me to a room and we made out.

***

Adam's: POV

Jack held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It'll go well." he replied and I gave him a smile. "Adam Jackson." said Nadine. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach and I saw my child on the screen.

"I've good news

"I've good news." said Nadine with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Vlad . "You were right, you're having a girl." said Nadine. "I knew it" I replied happily.

"Everything looks great, she's healthy and feel good." said Nadine. "That's good." I replied. Jack was so happy for me. "You'll be a wonderful dad to your daugther." he said. "Thank you." I replied with a smile on my face.

"I'm proud of you Adam." said Nadine. "Would you like to be her godmother?" I asked. Tears filled her eyes. "It'd be an honor." said Nadine. "I know Esme will love you." I replied with a smile on my face.

Olivia has escaped from prison

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert