I'll have my revenge

Tommy's: POV

I had finally managed to escape from prison. I can't wait to cause trouble. I'll be the new serial killer. I walked into a clothing store and everyone looked at me.

"Take a photo instead, it'll lasts longer." I said. I found new clothes as I lay down in my bag. But a woman stopped me on the way out. My eyes went cold and she took a step back.

"Don't mess with me." I said coldly and stabbed her to death. I dropped her body and a evil smile spreds on my face. "Who's next?" I asked. The store was emptied of people in a second.

"People are too scared nowadays." I said to myself. I stole more clothes, makeup, jewelry and shoes. I went out and saw a car. I started the engine. I drove to a store and walked in. I looked at the rifles on the walls. I chose the best one and then went to checkout to pay. The owner of the store was scared.

"The hunting season is over

"The hunting season is over." said the owner. "I know." I replied. "What are you going to do with the gun?" asked Bill. "There's none of your business." I said. "I'll call the police." he replied and picked up his phone.

"Such a pity that I have to kill you." I said. I cut off his throat and hid the body. I went out to my car and started the engine. I drove out of the parking lot and drove to a gas station.

***

I stood in front of the mirror in the restroom. I fixed my hair and shaved off the beard. I also dyed my hair lighter. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked.

Tommy is up to no good

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert