My wonderful family

Cooper's: POV

"Oh, the weather is horrible. Where's all the snow?" asked Billy and pulled away the curtains. "Let's go." I said excited and took his hand.

We walked out and the streets were empty of people. "The rain is pouring down." he replied. "Nothing is more romantic than a kiss in the rain." I said with a smile on my face. "So true." replied Billy and kissed me. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled softly.

After that we went back home

After that we went back home. "I'm soaked." said Billy with a laugh. "Here's dyr clothes." I replied and handed him the clothes. "Thank you." he said and went into the bathroom. I lay on down the bed and looked at my phone.

After a minute, Billy came out and his  hair was messy. "You're so gorgeous." I said. "Thank you." he replied and lay down next to me. "I'm glad this year is almost over." I said. "Me too." replied Billy. "I hope next year will be better." I said. "I agree." he replied.

***

A few days later

"Georgia, I've bought a Christmas tree." I said and showed her. "It's beautiful." replied Billy and smiled. Georgia came into the living room and she was happy. "My first real Christmas." she said. "It's going to be so much fun." replied Luna. I gave her a Nutcracker doll and tears filled her eyes. "Thank you so much." she said and hugged me "My wonderful family." I replied and hugged my kids. Billy rubbed his bump and smiled.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

It's going to be a wonderful Christmas

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert