Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Adam's: POV

Halfway home the engine died and there were no other cars outside.

"Fux

"Fux." I said and hit the steering wheel with my hand. "I can call after a tow truck." replied Jack and picked up his phone. "I'll check the engine, I'll be right back girls." I said and got out from the car, something I would regret. Someone stabbed me with a syringe. I fell unconsciously to the ground. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." said Tommy with a smirk on his face.

***

I woke up an hour later in an unknown house. I was tied to the bed and my body felt like lead. I was only wearing my underwear.

"You're up." said Tommy. "Where am I?" I asked confused. "At a secret place." he said. "Please, let me go." I replied. "There's no way out." he said. "Is it you who's the killer?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "You framed Billy" I replied coldly. "It was fun." said Tommy.

"Please, don't kill me." I replied. "I can't promise." he said. He picked up a sharp knife and he had a evil smirk on his face. I saw only evil in his eyes. "Please, I'm begging you." I said. "Mercy won't help you." he replied.

He cut me with the knife and I screamed outta pain. He climbed on top of me and licked the blood. "Please, don't." I said. "I know you like it. Your aunt used to do the same thing to you." replied Tommy. "I'm begging you." I said.

He smacked my head with his bloddy hands. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Tommy took off my clothes and I screamed when he forced himself into me. I passed out after a while and everything went black.

I feel so much for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert