You have no idea what utter terror is

Adam's: POV

I was talking to Lorenzo about my past. "You have no idea what utter terror is. What pure and utter terror is. You know, they say that your heart beats faster, but that's not true. It doesn't. It stops. Everything stops.

You don't breathe because you're scared that it might upset her. And if you get a cramp in your foot, you tell yourself, "Just let it throb" because you'll live through that pain. And that's a hell of a lot better than what what she'll do to you.

And the pain is is so complete and it's so it's so overwhelming. You can go without food for... for three days and you don't close your eyes because you... because you're scared that you'll never open them again. You pray. You pray "Please, God "don't let her climb on top of me again." I said.

"Okay, Adam. I am so sorry." he replied. "No, you're not sorry." I said. He was quiet. "I want you to leave and never come back." I said. "As you wish." replied Lorenzo and left. Fin went up to me. "You okay?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I've never liked him." replied Fin.

***

I walked to a bar and saw Olivia talking to a man. I went up to them.

"I'm done with you Olivia, I won't let you ruin my life again. You took away my childhood. I want the world to know what a disgusting person you are. I had to give up my daughter Michelle for adopting because I wanted to protect her.

This woman has been sexually assaulting me for years. She kidnapped me when I was little and raised me as her own son. Olivia took me away from my real parents. I grew up thinking her sister was my aunt. I won't let you hurt another child. I hope you get a hell in jail." said Adam.

"You're under arrest Olivia for child abuse and kidnapping. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning.

If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time." replied Peter and put handcuffs on her. He lead her out of the bar.

I'm so proud of Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert