I'm so happy to have my own family

FP's: POV

-Flashback-

January 29th 1982: New York

I woke up in the middle of the night of Gladys scream. "It's time, FP." she yelled. "Omg." I replied panicked. I drove us to the hospital and the staff took care of her. I went to the waiting room and I was pretty nervous.

***

I could come in after a while and Gladys gave me a happy smile. In her arms lay the cutest baby I've ever seen.

(Adam)

(Adam)

"Hey Adam, you're so cute." I said. He held my finger and giggled softly. "He likes you." she replied. "I and your papa love you so much." said Gladys and kissed his forehead. "I'm so happy for you two." replied Nadine.

"Thank you." said Gladys. "Adam has the best partens she could ever ask for." she replied. I kissed my husband, I saw the happiness in his eyes. "I'm so happy to have my own family." I said. "Me too." she replied.

***

Gladys: POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that Robyn's bed was empty. My scream woke up FP.

"Gladys, what's wrong?" he asked worried. "Adam's bed is empty, someone has kidnapped our son." I said crying. A police came into the room. "I've checked the surveillance camera, but saw nothing. Your son has disappeared without a trace." she said.

FP tried to comfort me, but I couldn't stop crying. My beloved baby was gone. The hole in my heart would never be whole again. I cried myself to sleep that night. Can someone wake me up from this horrible nightmare.

-End of the flashback-

I feel for Gladys and FP so much.

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert