You never told me you had another daughter

Jack's: POV

I found my husband in our bedroom. He was looking at something on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Looking through some photos." said Adam. I saw a photo of a newborn baby girl. "You never told me you had another daughter." I replied. "It was too painful." he said and tears filled his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked worried. "I gave her up for adoption." said Adam. "I'm so sorry to hear that." I said. "I named her Michelle. She's big sister to Katherine are Timothee." he replied. I hugged him.

"I've never trusted Olivia." replied Adam. "We'll find Michelle." I said. "I'll help you dad." replied Katherine. "Thank you." I said. "We need to talk to Fin, maybe he knows something." she replied. "Good idea." said Adam. "You're right papa, I'd love to be a detective." replied Katherine and smiled. "I agree." said Adam.

***

Holly's: POV

I stood outside my old home. I was very nervous. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Mom opened the door.

"Holly." said Helen. "Hi mom." I replied. She hugged me and cried. "I thought I'd never see you again. I've missed you so much." said Helen. "I've missed you too mom.

"I'm sorry for everything I said to you. I was so stupid. I have realized now what a horrible person Tommy is. I can't believe I fell in love with him." I replied. "He groomed you, none of this is your fault, sweetie. I'll call the police and he'll end up behind bars." said mom. I hugged her and cried. "I want my daughter Luna back." I sobbed. "We'll find her, I promise." she said and stroked my hair. "I love you mom." I replied. "I love you too." said Helen.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Holly is reunited with her mom

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert