You don't want to make me mad

Lily's: POV

"How was your day?" daddy with a smile on his face. "Good, but I want to show you my drawings, it goes fast." I said. "We'd love to see them." replied papa. I smiled happily and they went with me to the classroom.

"Here I have drawn our family." I replied. "It's beautiful." said David. "Thanks papa." I replied. "Have you drawn this flag?" asked Emile. "Yes and I'm proud of my family." I said. "We're proud of you as well." replied David and gave me a hug. "Lily and Luna love to draw." said Stephenie.

"Just like their cousin." replied David. "Stephenie is the best teacher ever." I said. "You're so sweet." she replied. "We have to go now if we're going to see the pride parade." said Emile. "I'm coming." I replied and followed them out.

Then came Kevin's mom and she gave us rude looks. "Mommy." said Kevin. "I'm warning you, if your son bully my daughters again. You don't want to make me mad." replied Emile coldly.

"You heard him." I replied. His mom muttered something and left. "Did you saw her face?" I asked and he nodded. "Be proud of who you are." said Emile. "I am." I replied with a smile on my face.

***

Michelle's: POV

I found Emily in the cemetery. She was sitting under a tree. I sat down next to her.

 I sat down next to her

"Hey Michelle." said Emily. "Hey Em." I replied. "I like to come here when I want to talk to papa." she said. "Michael would be very proud of you." I replied. "Sometimes I hear him talking or laughing. It makes me happy." said Emily. "Your papa will always be near you." I replied. "I know." she said. "He'll protect you too." I replied and Emily smiled.

I love Emily and Michelle's sister bond

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert