School dance

Georgia's: POV

"You look amazing." said dad. "Thank you." I replied. "Have fun tonight." he said. "We will." I replied. Dad drove to the school and there were a lot of people. I saw my girlfriend and I had a happy smile on my face. I stepped out of the car and hugged her.

(River)

(River)

"Hey Georgia, you look amazing." she said. "You too." I replied. "The cutest couple in the whole world." replied a girl and hugged us. "Aww, thanks." we both said. "It's true." she replied and we laughed softly.

River lead me out to the dance floor and we danced. I lay down my head on her chest and she kissed the top of my head. "I love you so much." she said. "I love you more." I replied.

***

River'd: POV

I found my girlfriend sitting on a bench. "What are you doing out here?" I asked. "The dance is boring." said Georgia. "I agree." I replied and sat down next to her. May  I have this dance?" I asked. "Of course you may." she said. We danced around and she smiled happily.

"Is the dance still boring?" I asked jokingly

"Is the dance still boring?" I asked jokingly. "No." she said. "I'll always love you, no matter what." I replied. "We're soulmates." said Georgia. "Yes we are." I replied and we kissed again. Then we walked back in again. Astrid came running and her dress was covered in pig's blood. Georgia smirked.

"Karma has a funny funny way of making itself known, but when it does, you better be ready." she said. "What does it mean?" I asked. "Karma will come to those who harm a person." she said. "I like it." I replied. "Me too." said Georgia. I hugged her and she smiled.

Geogria got her revenge

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert