I'm not going anywhere without you

Gladys: POV

I walked into the police station. Everything was dark and quiet. I lit my flashlight and my heart was pounding with fear. Suddleny I heard voices and I hid in a corner. I held my breath while they passed me. When the coast was clear, I went out.

I found a empty corridor with many doors. I let out a sigh of relief when I found the right door. I turned the handle, but it was locked. I used my hairpin to unlock the door. I walked in and found Billy sleeping on the bed.

"Billy, wake up." I whispered. He opened his eyes and looked shocked at me. "Mom, what are you doing here?" asked Billy. "I'm here to take you home." I said. "I can't leave." he replied. "Your family miss you, I miss you." I said.

"Go, before someone see you." replied Billy. "I'm not going anywhere without you." I said. "You really are stubborn." he replied. "I take that as a compliment." I said. "We should go now." he replied and we left.

***

***

Billy'd: POV

We arrived home and mom hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"Thank you for saving me." I said. "I've missed you so much." she replied. "I've missed you too." I said. "You'll always be my son, no matter what." replied Gladys. "Thank you." I said. "I guess Cooper will be happy when he wakes up tomorrow." she replied. "We'll always be a family, right?" she asked. "Always and forever." I said with a smile on my face.

***

Cooper's: POV

"It makes me sick how you've raised your daughter. I hate bullies. Raven has bullied Georgia since she started here. She has caused so much damage." I said. Then I yelled at Raven's parents for what she had done.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Gladys helpled Billy escaped from prison.

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert