My beloved Snow

Billy's: POV

"It's time Cooper." I screamed outta pain. He drove me to the hospital. "Everything will be okay." he said calmly. The stuff took care of me when we arrived and the pain was horrible.

After several hours I heard baby cry. Nadine lay down my newborn daughter in my arms. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "Daddy loves you so much." I said. I gave her a pink bunny and she hugged her.

(Snow)

(Snow)

My family came in. "She's wonderful." said mom with a smile on her face. "I agree." replied Cooper. "We love my little sister so much." said Luna and Georgia. "I know you two will be wonderful and protective sisters to her." I replied and she smiled. "What's her name?" she asked. "Her name is Snow." I said. "It suits her." replied Luna.

"I'm so proud of you." said Gladys. "Thank you, I can't believe I'm dad again." I replied. "You'll be a wonderful father to her." she said. "She's so cute." replied Georgia. "My beloved Snow." I said and she smiled.

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I'll always be here for you." I said. Snow smiled in her sleep. I smiled softly. I'll protect her with my life.

***

Snow was sleeping in her crib and I held her little hand in mine. I can't believe I have three children now, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my daughter. I'm ready to kill if someone hurt her. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

***

Cooper's: POV

"I'm so happy for you and Billy." said Luna and smiled. "Thank you sweetie." I replied and hugged her. "You'll be a wonderful dad to Snow." she said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Snow is so cute, I'm so happy for Billy

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert