He's innocent

Cooper's: POV

"Tacos, my favorite." said Billy and sat down next to me on the couch. "It's Friday." I replied and he smiled. "I love you." he said and kissed me. I was about to put on a movie when the doorbell rang. I went to open and two policemen stood outside.

"Is it you who's Cooper?" asked the man. "Yes." I said. "What's going on?" asked Billy. The policeman put handcuffs on him and I was too shocked to stop them. "Your husband is under arrest for raping and killing two boys said Bill.

"He's innocent, he didn't do it. Billy would never hurt a child." I replied. "Yeah, that's Michael said too." he said. "DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT MY BROTHER IN FRONT OF ME" I yelled. "Take care of our kids." replied Billy. "I promise." I said and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Billy kissed me one last time. He gave Georgia a hug and tears filled his eyes. The police took my beloved boyfriend away from me. They went out with him to the police car and drove off. I closed the door and broke down.

"Where's Billy?" asked Luna worried

"Where's Billy?" asked Luna worried. "They took him, the police took him." I sobbed. "What? but he hasn't done anything." she said. "He was arrested for murder." I replied. "I bet dad is behind it." said Luna coldly.

***

Billy's: POV

"I'm innocent, I'd never hurt them." I said. "We've evidence." replied Bill. "Tommy is behind it, he wants to frame me." I replied, but they didn't listen. Mom and dad went up to me. "Let my son go." she said. "I'm afraid we can't." replied Ian. "Billy would never hurt a child." said Gladys.

"We all know who Adam was married to." replied the police. "Michael was a wonderful husband to Adam and a great father to their kids." I said coldly. "You make me sick." he replied and locked the door. I sat down on the bed and sighed.

They'll all protect Michael with their lives

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert