I've missed you so much

Emile's: POV

We were walking around in the city and people were looking at us. I found a police station and I walked inside. Cookie noticed me.

"You're Emile, Jack's brother." she said. "I am." I replied. "How's Holly?" she asked. "I was the only one who managed to escape. She wanted to stay there." I said sadly. Tears filled her eyes.

"Would you like to meet David?" she asked. "Yes, I've missed him so much." I said. "He has missed you as well." she replied. I saw Jack walking into the squad room. We ran up to him and he hugged us. I've missed my brother so much.

***

Cookie drove me to my old home. I was pretty nervous. I got out of the car with the girls and went up to the door. I knocked and waited. David opened and looked at me. Tears filled his eyes.

(David)

(David)

"Hi David." I said. "Emile, Lily and Luna" he replied and hugged us. "Papa." they said and hugged him back. "I've missed you so much." I said. "I've missed you too, darling." replied David "My family." I said.

"I never thought I'd see you again." replied Lily. "It was so scary." said Luna and shuddered. "You're home now, they can't hurt you here." replied David and they hugged him again. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too." replied David and smiled.

Emile is reunited with his brother and husband

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert