I can't wait to meet her

Adam's: POV

June 24th 2009: Neverland Ranch

"Time to wake up darling." said Michael softly. I opened my eyes and yawned. A tray with breakfast was on the bed. "My birthday was five months ago." I said. "A man like you deserve to have breakfast on the bed." he replied. "You're so romantic." I said. "Thank you." replied Michael and kissed me.

"Dad." said Katherine and Timothee happily. "Hey kids." I replied and hugged them. "Our beautiful kids." said Michael. "Aww." they replied and smiled. "Is there a reason why you're so happy today?" I asked. "I'm just happy to have you two as my parents." said Katherine. "We're happy to have you as our daughter." replied Michael.

After I eaten I changed to a suit and I fixed my hair. Then I walked downstairs and found him in the living room. Michael took my hand and we danced around in the room. The a record-player played a beautiful melody. I cried a bit.

(Adam's suit)

(Adam's suit)

"Don't cry Adam

"Don't cry Adam." said Michael. "I'm so happy that you're my husband." I replied. "Aww." he said and stroked my cheek. I lifted up his chin and his eyes met my blue. I kissed his lips and he put his arm around my waist. "I'll always love you." I said. "Me too." replied Michael. I chuckled softly and I lay down my head on his chest.

***

"Michael." I said. "What's the matter darling?" he asked. "We'll be parents again." I said. "Oh my god." replied Michael happily. "I've a feeling I'm having a girl and her name will be Emily." I said. "I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to meet her." he replied. "You'll be a wonderful father to her." I said.

-End of the flashback-

Michael was so excited to meet Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert