They're our miracles

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

April 3rd 1993: California

"It hurts." I screamed. "It's soon over." said the nurse calmly. "He's getting weaker, he won't survive the childbirth." replied the doctor.

"Just let my babies survive." I begged. "It's a risk that you both die." he said. "I won't let that happen." I replied. I was holding Michael's hand and closed my eyes.

"Congratulations." said the nurse. But my smile faded quicky. They were very pale and they weren't breathing. More doctors rushed into the room.

(Timothee)

(Timothee)

(Katherine)

(Katherine)

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Adam." said Michael. "Are my chilldren okay, why can't I see them?" I asked. "Because they were born two months premature, there's a risk that they won't survive." said the nurse.

"Nooo, I don't want to lose them." I replied panicked. Michael tried to calm me down. "Please, let me see them, please." I begged. The nurse lay down my children on my chest. They were so tiny and beautiful. New tears filled my eyes. "Please, live for me." I said.

Katherine and Timothee opened their eyes and looked at me. Their hearts was beating and they were warm. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "My darlings." I said. "They're our miracles." replied Michael. "I love you two so much." I said and placed a kiss on their's foreheads.

***

Captain's: EO's: POV

"They're so cute." I said. "I agree." replied Addy and smiled. "I can't wait to play with them." I said happily. "They'll love you." he replied.

-End of the flashback-

Katherine and Timothee are so cute

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert