I thought I'd never see you again

Emile's: POV

"Daddy, no." said Lily and Luna and hid behind me. "It'll go well honey." I replied calmly. "I'm so nervous." she said. "It's totally okay." I replied and she smiled. David held her hand. We walked in and a woman came up to us.

"Hello, my name is Stephenie Bennett." she said. "I'm Emile Lavigne and this is my daughters Luna and Lily." I replied. Lily turned her head away and cried. "She's a little shy." I said. "It's totally okay." replied Stephenie softly. Me and David were with them. Their classmates seemed nice. But I was afraid they'd be bullied.

"I've a surprise for you two." I said. "I love surprises." replied Luna. "Close your eyes." I said. They closed their eyes and smiled. I lay a light blue music box and a necklace in their hands. They opened their eyes and screamed happily.

"It's Ariel's music box and Melody's locket

"It's Ariel's music box and Melody's locket." replied Lily. "I know how much you wanted it." I said. "Thank you daddy." they replied and hugged me. "You're so welcome." I said.

***

"Sleep well." I said and went out from their room. I felt two hands on my hips and saw my beloved husband. "Did you had fun today?" asked David. "Yes." I said. "You seem worried about something." he replied. "I'm worried that Luna and Lily will be bullied." I said. "Aww." he replied.

***

Jack's: POV

I saw a taxi outside the house. I went out and Adam walked out. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I've missed you so much, I thought I'd never see you again." I said. "Me and Cookie are okay. We saved the children and gave them new home." replied Adam. "That's wonderful to hear." I said. "We'll be parents again." he replied. "I'm so happy." I said.

Adam is back home

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert