Goodbye Tommy

Tommy's: POV

I was at a bar and drank a glass of red wine. The bartender gave me a worried glance. If he do it one more time, I'll kill him.

"Are you alright?" he asked. "Yes." I said. "Can I sit here?" asked a woman. "No." I said. "Why not?" she asked. "My friend is sitting there." I said. "You have to excuse him Mrs. Carter.

"He's drunk, he doesn't know what he's talking about." replied Jake. I grapped a knife and began stabbing her to death. My eyes were flashing dangerously. Two policemen came in and took me away. "I'm gonna kill you all." I yelled. "Easy now. he said. "I'll have my revenge." I yelled. I killed the two police men and ran out from the bar.

***

I passed a football pitch on the way home. A group of teenagers have just completed a football training. I had a smirk on my face. A boy walked toward the park and I followed him. He turned around and looked at me.

"It's not safe for a young boy like you, to be out after dark

"It's not safe for a young boy like you, to be out after dark." I said. "I-I'm on my way home." he stuttered. "Do you have no parents to pick you up?" I asked. "I live pretty close to the football pitch." said Lucas. "I see." I replied. I covered his mouth with a cloth. I lead him to my car and he fainted. I laid him in the backseat.

I started the engine and drove out of town. I stopped when I came to a forest. "Where are we?" he asked confused. "You chose the wrong way." I said with a smirk on my face. I took him to the forest and his scream echoed through the air. After I was done, I slit his throat and threw his body in the river.

***

Cooper's: POV

"Well well, look who we have here." I said and smirked. "You." replied Tommy. "I won't let you kill another child or hurt my family." I said. "You can't stop me." he replied. "Goodbye Tommy." I said and shot him to death.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Cooper killed Tommy

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert