It feels good to be back

Claire's: POV

Dear diary: I start feeling much better, but I still have to say I'm fine at least hundred times in school today. I wish I could turn back the time.

I arrived to school in time. Toni saw me and she ran up to me. "Hey Claire." she said and hugged me. "I've missed you so much." I replied. "I've missed you too." she said.

(Claire)

(Claire)

"Omg Claire." replied Astrid and hugged me. "Is she okay, is everything alright with her?" she asked. "Astrid, I'm right here." I said. "It's so good to have you back, I've missed you so much." she replied.

We walked to the classroom and Annie was so happy to see me. She's my favorite teacher. "Are you okay now?" she asked. "Yes." I said for the last time. "It's good to have you back." she replied. "It feels good to be back." I said, but it sounded more like a lie. Everyone knows my mom is in a cult and they feel sorry for me.

***

Holly's: POV

"My children and I intend to leave the island forever." said Emile. "I support your decision." I replied. "You can come with us." he said. "I want to stay here. I'm a danger to my family." I replied. "I understand." said Emile. "I'll miss you." I replied and hugged him. "Me too." he said. "It's best to leave the island at nighttime and don't let Tommy see you." I replied.

"What's going on?" asked Lily. "We'll leave this island. I want to start a new life." said Emile. "Will Holly come too?" asked Luna. "I have to stay here." I said. They hugged me and cried. I hugged them back. "I'll miss you two so much." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Claire is so beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert