6. Let's Play Tag (Part 1)

Y/N unceremoniously dumped Bachira's body onto the floor, groaning as he shook out his arms and legs. Chigiri just glanced over, feeling sorry for the boy.

"He doesn't look heavy, does he?" Y/N questioned, staring down at the sleeping bumblebee. Even though he'd just been dropped onto the floor, he was still soundly sucking his thumb, curled into a ball. "Or am I just weak?"

He looked at his arms in confusion. They weren't exactly ripped, but Y/N never aimed to get bulky, soooo it was okay, right? He pouted slightly.

Chigiri just chuckled softly, patting Y/N on the shoulder. "You're fine. Maybe he's just heavier than he looks."

Upon reaching the Bluelock facility, Bachira had completely refused to wake up, snuggling into Y/N's side. It stopped both Y/N and Chigiri from getting off the coach, and so Y/N had to resort to carrying Bachira off the coach.

He'd ended up carrying the other boy much longer than expected, through the corridors and all the way to the door labelled 'Team Z.'

His player card read that he'd be ranked 295, in Team Z alongside Bachira and Chigiri. Both were ranked higher than him, which slightly ticked him off, but he just smiled and ignored it.

"Hopefully."

Y/N glanced around the room - a few people were already there, chatting amongst themselves in twos and threes. A line of lockers stood along one side of the room, and Y/N beckoned Chigiri over. "Looks like we all have a locker!"

They walked over, Y/N quickly finding his locker with the number 295 on it. Inside was a form-fitting sort of training suit, as well as a water bottle and a small piece of paper.

He took the paper out of the locker, looking over the words printed on one side.

Leave all personal belongings in the locker, including all mobile devices and jewellery. The only things not going in the locker are your underwear and the Bluelock uniform. All belongings can be retrieved after the project has concluded, or if you are disqualified.

Y/N sighed dramatically. "Goodbye, mindless scrolling." He placed his phone inside of the locker, before peeking around the room.

Nobody seemed like they had their attention on him, so he stripped off his jeans and hoodie, then his t-shirt, shoving it all in the locker as well. Cold air hit his bare skin, and he shivered, goosebumps rising on his arms.

Compared to some of the other people in the room, Y/N supposed he wasn't muscled. He was... sort of skinny, actually. Even with the fact he was smaller than most of them, everyone seemed to be way more built than he was. Maybe I am just small...

He took out the Bluelock uniform, holding it at arm's length while he looked over it. It was black, with blue lines criss-crossing over it, and as he pinched it looked to be quite thin. Like it was made from some sort of nylon.

And it was probably the most unflattering thing he'd ever seen, hugging the body literally everywhere.

"Hey, tiny!" Y/N yelped, spinning around to see a blond boy stomping towards him. His eyes were narrowed with anger, and his teeth were clenched together, showing pointed, almost shark-like shapes.

"Me?" He pointed at himself, and the blond boy growled - actually growled.

"Yes, you!" He stomped up to Y/N. "What are you doing, just standing there holding the uniform? If you're gonna put it on, stop wasting time preening and do it!"

"Um..." Y/N struggled to find a response. "I was just looking at it. Do we really have to wear it?"

"Better than standing around nearly naked, dumbass!"