Chapter 24

Author's POV

"Guys.. what do you mean someone heard our conversation yesterday and grabbed the chance to report it to Dr. Kim?", Chaeyoung said nervously.
"What?! Who would do that?! Don't tell me one of you reported it to Dr. Kim?", Jennie said.
"What?! Unnie, why would one of us do that?! With Jisoo unnie gone, why would we still create a reason to betray each other?!", Chaeyoung said.
"Guys.. I don't want to get fired! And plus.. I don't want to get arrested!", Lisa said.
"Neither do we!", Jennie said.
"We need to think of something!", Chaeyoung said.

And while they're quickly thinking of something to escape their punishment and their possibility of getting arrested, a nurse immediately approached them.

"Dr. Kim, Dr. Park, and Dr. Lisa, Dr. Kim is summoning you to go to his office now.", the nurse told them.
"For what?", Chaeyoung said.
"He just said to just go inside his office! He needs to talk to the three of you.", the nurse said.
"Ok! And go back to work now!", Jennie said as she pushed the nurse away.

Moments later, they nervously went inside Dr. Kim's office as they took seats one by one. We're doomed! Jennie thought to herself as she nervously gulped.

"Good morning to you, Dr. Kim, Dr. Park and Dr. Lisa!", Dr. Kim told them.
"Good morning, doc!", the three of them said as they nervously bowed.
"I'm here to tell the three of you that starting today, you're no longer allowed to step foot in this hospital, or in short, you three are fired!", he told them.
"What? Why? Dr. Kim, we didn't do anything!", Jennie said.
"And plus.. we also abide by the rules!", Chaeyoung said.
"Not according to some doctors, nurses and even hospital staff! Some of them reported on how you would always create chaos along with Jisoo, and speaking of Dr. Kim, she's already committing a crime and yet you didn't do anything to report it to us or even to the authorities!", he said.
"Dr. Kim please—", Lisa said as she tried to explain.
"No, Dr. Lisa! There's nothing I could do now except to tell the three of you that you're fired and that your licenses to practice medicine are now removed!", he said.
"Dr. Kim—", Chaeyoung said as Dr. Kim summoned some guards to escort the three of them away.
"Take them away!", Dr. Kim said as the guards started to escort them away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Joohyun's POV

The moment I arrived at the hospital, the first thing I noticed was the Police, in a rush as they made their way to the direction where Dr. Kim's office is located. What's happening? I thought to myself.

"What's happening?", I asked a nurse.
"I don't know either, Dr. Bae!", he apologetically told me as I immediately saw my friends, approaching me.
"What the hell's happening?", I asked them worriedly.
"Police are here to arrest Jennie, Lisa and Chaeyoung, since they're involved and have knowledge in Jisoo's evil plans!", Seungwan said.

Moments later, Dr. Kim, along with the Police came out with Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa, held captive. They immediately stopped as Jennie approached me.

"This is all your fault! Who even gave you the right to report us?!", Jennie said as she gritted her teeth in anger.
"Of course I have the right to report you, because what you're doing now is wrong!", I said as she slapped me.
"Jennie stop!", Dr. Kim said.
"I hope she dies!", Jennie said as I slapped her in return.
"Don't you ever dare say that, or else you might regret it! Enjoy your stay in jail or even in the mental hospital with your beloved Jisoo unnie!", I said in a mocking tone with an evil smirk.
"How dare you—", she said as the police immediately started putting handcuffs around their wrists.
"Take them away, and make sure they'll pay for their sins!", Dr. Kim said as the Police immediately started escorting them out.
"You'll pay for this!". Jennie shouted.
"Dr. Bae, are you alright?", Dr. Kim worriedly asked me.
"Yes doc! I'm ok!", I said with reassurance.
"Everyone, please go back to work now!", Dr. Kim reminded all of us.