ariana 10: tickle war

beautiful structures. historical places. a cozy feeling. it feels like living in the old times. we passed by the Colosseum. it was my first time going there and it was so beautiful.

right at the airport, fans waited for us already. so on the way to our hotel, the fans were following us.

finally, we arrived at the hotel. it was a bit hard to enter since the fans are being added by number.

when we entered the elevator, i quickly checked my twitter and i was being mentioned by a lot of people with the hashtag #jarianaattack

"justin, have you seen the trending topic?" i ask, not looking at him.

"not yet. what is it?" he lean closer to me and we both see a picture of us that fans made. justin and i having bubbly balloon faces. we erupted in laughter.

"what's that?" frankie ask and looks at my phone. and when he sees the picture, he looks closer. "what the hell is that."

"i - i don't know." i say in fits of laughter.

"is this real?" frankie looks at us two.

"it looks real." justin laughs. "wow. photoshops now a days." he sighs and calms himself.

we continue to look at pictures of me and justin (manips). justin, frankie and i have same rooms. there are three beds in the room. and i got the one in the middle. before anyone goes to the bathroom, i quickly got my stuff and did a quick shower. i got into my pj's and went to bed, scanning for more "jariana manips" pictures.

"guys," frankie stood, "need anything?"

"you're gonna leave us again?" i ask, horrified.

frankie's eyes laughed at my misery. "it's going to be quick. anything you want me to buy?"

i pout at his question. i can't force him to stay. "strawberry yogurt."

frankie looks at justin. "oh. no thanks." justin waved his hands and shook his head.

"alright." and before he can escape, he added. "don't do anything stupid. i got my eyes on you bieber." and he repeatedly did the eye-to-person-suspected gesture. then he laughed loudly when he got outside.

we were left shocked by frankie. and plus, he left me angry and nervous. i instantly looked at justin who seems like he's about to laugh. "uh - he's kidding."

"uhhh." he casually says.

and i add. "that boy is a joker." and i laugh awkwardly.

"i see." he gets his laptop and places it on the table, smiling like a 13 year old boy who just had a girlfriend. "frankie always leaves us. it's getting weirder and weirder." my eyes widen at that. so he noticed. "does he have any plan on.. you know.. pairing us up or something?"

"no." those hand gestures made by people who deny, i did it. "he's just like that."

he nods and nods as he type something on his laptop. then i recieved a notification. i clicked unto twitter and he just tweeted me.

"@justinbieber: had fun with @ArianaGrande. hoping to see our romanian fans. love u all."

"that's sweet." i say, about to reply to his tweet.

"@ArianaGrande: @justinbieber cos u got flashed thats what made you happy LOL."

"ahhhh." i hear him say. i glance at him and he looks at me, smiling evily.

"what?" i act innocently. and then i laughed and laughed at that.

he shakes his head, smiling and typing on his laptop.