The princess bride (💭👻)

Sorry for this not being done, but I don't want this book to be dead. Also, I've been rewatching the actual Princess Bride way too many times for my good and thought this would be funny. I'll make a real chapter soon if not just completely forget about this again until the remake is done -_-...

Charlie sat on the chair, her book in hand, not knowing of the three younger beings that were just around the corner, watching her.

Peggy was trying to both stand tall and not be seen, as she was quite short, especially with her sisters. Eliza was standing regularly, her back to the wall, and occasionally peeking out and seeing the soon-to-be queen. Angelica was the only one who was sitting on the ground, she was the one who was able to see and the one who was least likely to be spotted, she also was using the shadowy beings to try and see what Charlie was reading without even asking to be read to.

"See the title?" Peggy whispered, kneeling to make sure she got to her sister's ear, Angelica had a blank expression. "It looks like 'The Princess Bride'...whatever that is," Angelica whispered back, she was even quieter than her sister, if you weren't right up to her you wouldn't have heard a word.

Charlie still had yet to have noticed anything she was a decent amount of pages in the book before she even had the feeling that someone might be watching her, she looked up and around for only a few seconds, somehow not noticing a thing before she went right on back to her book, with a shadowy creation of Angelica's right above her, reading alongside her, and the young girl who was essentially telling the story to her sisters as well as herself. The story was decently long and a lot of the words were words Angelica didn't know how to even say or what they were, but still she carried on. All three were invested in the story, they wanted to know more, but that had to get ruined. "What are you three doing?" All three of them jumped at Husk's voice, Peggy looking over with one eye, and Charlie having gotten up to see what was going on.