So this is love?

Alastor was talking to Angel's sister, Molly, who was hugging Angelica on her lap when she dropped a bombshell. "You're in love with Angie aren't you?" Angelica chuckled as her aunt looked at Alastor with a smirk and raised eyebrows.

Alastor tried processing the question, not knowing what to say or do. "In..love?" Well, this felt like Déjà vu.

"You know what I said. You love Angie don't you?" Something in Alastor panicked. "Yes. I mean no..I mean...nice weather huh?"

He felt his face warm as he looked like an idiot, and he felt the presence of someone behind him. "Hey, smiles." Angel wrapped almost all of his arms around Alastor, and that made the deer feel much weirder. Angel scratched Alastor behind the ears and Alastor felt his hand smack the spiders away. Angel got the hint and left his sister and Alastor alone, that didn't help his case against Molly.

Molly still stared at Alastor with the same face. She and Angelica looked at each other and Molly said something loud enough for Alastor to hear. "Yeah, he's in love."

Angelica chuckled. "Daddy's in love." Molly again hugged Angelica, then both looked at the deer. "Don't hide it, you're blushing as red as your hair...is that why Angie calls you a strawberry?"

Molly said the last part more to herself but that made Alastor's face more warm than before. "Daddy's red. Hehe, Love... Love love love." Molly now chuckled as Alastor looked away with his ears flopping and tail wagging slightly.

This was one of the more embarrassing things he's ever had to deal with. To be honest, Mia would either make the situation worse or better...why was she now in his mind?

Alastor shook his head as he heard the two girls laughing.

Later that night Alastor thought long and hard. He had asked about what love was like and when he put together the prices...he got nothing. It didn't make sense if he was in love or was being stupid.