More planning?

Angel was hungover and Alastor was talking to Arakniss and Molly when he mentioned something about wedding planning, and that was when Molly's eyes widened. Molly sat over at the same table Angel was as she pulled out a notebook from her bag and put it on the table. Angel looked up when he saw his twin sister sitting in front of him with a notebook nonetheless.

"So..whatcha got?" She asked, Angel shrugged as he held his head. "No sleep. That's what I got.....oh you meant wedding related right?" Molly shook her head and laughed. "Angie?" Angel chuckled. "Well....."

Alastor hopped into the conversation. "Only that Angel will be the 'bride' in this and that's all." Molly wrote that down, Alastor peeked over and was surprised she could read her handwriting. "All right...any ideas?"

Arackniss at that point had sat down next to Angel, Peggy on his lap, looking up into space. "Uhh..well we do need..flower girl..?" Molly's face dropped to disappointment.

"You're asking about the flower girl." Angel nodded he didn't realize what his sister meant, and Arackniss's face palmed. "Anthony, what do you have four of?"

Angel thought about it before slamming his head against the table. "I'm an idiot." Molly wrote down the 'triplets' names in her notebook. "Yeah, you are. But you're my brother and I love you."

All four continued assigning roles and making phone calls, and stuff was going well. Surprisingly Molly knew a lot about weddings, though she was single as hell.

Molly only had one last thing but her face dropped as she read it. "Something wrong Molls?" Angel asked, Molly shrugged. "Well it's optional, but it's...who's gonna walk you down the aisle."

Angel thought about it for a while, that was obvious as to why. When you have a dad like his, why would you want him to walk you down the aisle? Mia walked in and saw what was going on.

"What's happening here?" "Wedding planning," Molly said as she turned the page. Mia laughed as she leaned over and looked over what they had. "Huh. Sounds boring, looks great. Anything you guys stuck on?" Arakniss nodded.

"Yes actually. Anthony over here is trying to decide if theirs anyone he wants walking him down the aisle." Angel shook his head slightly, eliminating someone in his head. Mia smirked and raised her hand sarcastically.

"May I volunteer?" Angel looked up. "You..would?" Mia shrugged as she straightened herself up. "Sure. Sounds better than being the one getting married."

Angel chuckled as Molly wrote that down, after asking for Mia's name, the spider sister chuckling.

the official roles (got help from my friend Kimiko-San3 )

'Bride': Angel

Groom: Alastor

One marrying them: Lucifer

Maid of honor: Cherri

Best man: Husk

Bridesmaids: Verosika, Molly

Groomsmen: Mio

Flower girl(s): the triplets

Ring barrier: Arabella

                                                                                       Angel's dress

Angel's dress