Dolls

Angelica was sitting on a stool in Alastor's room, she was holding three little dolls in all three pairs of her arms. Those dolls are of Angel, Alastor, and Husk. Alastor took note of it. "What's with the dolls, honey?"

Angelica muttered her answer. " I'm trying to learn how to make a voodoo doll.... but yours didn't work so.." She silently grabbed the doll's head and tried to rip it off.

"Woah there, calm down honey." Angelica sighed as she threw the doll to the floor. "Fine." Alastor knelt and picked the doll back up and held it in his arms, like a baby.

"Why do you want to make voodoo dolls anyway?" Angelica sighed as she scratched the Husk doll behind the ears. " I want to cut off Valentino's dick using the doll, and bash his head into a brick wall several times until he learns not to mess with Papa or me." Alastor was surprised. 'So....this is my kid after all...amazing.'

Angelica tilted her head to the side. "Daddy?" Alastor jumped slightly. "Yes?" Angelica sighed. " I did something wrong again didn't I?"

Alastor dropped the doll and held his daughter. "No no, don't talk like that. You just surprised me with how....eh, violent you can get." Angelica snuggled into his neck. " Nana already tells me that. She hasn't even met me yet, but she already says stuff like that." Alastor was confused. "Who?"

Angelica moved away from her dad's neck and looked him in the eyes. "Papa's Nana. It's a long story I don't want to tell it.... That's because I don't know." Alastor chuckled. "Alright. I won't question you." He kissed her on the nose.

The person she's talking about is her great-grandmother, yes, she's in Hell. No, I'm not saying why she is. That is for an upcoming chapter.