Cousins

Tiffany was already looking and somewhat acting like a 6-month-old baby, even though she was half that age. And Arakniss and Pentious had a lot to say about her. The parents were catching up, while the kids were playing.

Seemed like either child didn't properly know how to play with the other, as at first P and E were standing awkwardly by their parent's sides until they were forced to let go, and A was staring at her cousin as the baby was looking at who knows where. Peggy and Eliza were sitting on the couch holding a box of tea bags for whatever reason, while Tiffany tried to get herself onto the couch. Angelica helped push Tiffany to the couch while also watching the parents.

The adults were chatting and laughing, and then Sir Pentious got up to make some tea. Now it made at least a little more sense as to why Peggy and Eliza had the tea in hand. Seeing Pentious trying to find the tea was a sight to see, and the girls were trying not to laugh. Eventually, Pent figured out their plans and took his tea back.

Then the girls had to find something else to do. They planned to go into Pentious and Arakniss's room.

They now aren't allowed in there.

Angel and Alastor left before it was time for their daughter's nap time.

This is not meant to be a chapter to push the story further