More of little Alastor, not as much Mia [ongoing]

TW; Slight Racism on the second one

(Second one, if you get the character...congratulations)

Alastor held his book in his arms, looking as Martin followed him around wherever he went. Alastor watched as Martin did that until he sort of gave in.

"Okay. Martin, why are you following me?" Martin stopped and looked at Alastor. "Why not?" Alastor tilted his head to the side as he saw that Martin did the same. "Quit following me." "Quit following me."

Martin copied his older brother, which led to Alastor getting slightly mad. He didn't want to entertain the little kid, so he just walked off and tried his hardest to not mess with Martin. Alastor went to Mia and tried to hide behind her, but Martin did the same.

Mia looked at both of her brothers but she didn't say anything, guess she didn't know what to do or something else.

Martin kept bugging Alastor by copying him pretty much the whole day.

————————————————————

Alastor sat on the old swing, surprisingly it didn't already break when he heard kids laughing. Looking over to see kids from his neighborhood, they were laughing at him. Alastor looked away and at the ground, he didn't want to show those kids he was upset, but then the words started.

"Aww. He's gonna cry." The only girl in the group said, making a pouty face. "That's what their good for anyways, crying crying crying." Said the first boy. The second boy was about to say something but was interrupted.

"Hey! Shut up!" Alastor looked up to see a girl in a blue and white dress, probably around his age, with her arms crossed. "What did you say?" The second boy said, the blue girl getting closer to him. "I said Shut Up!"

The girl in the group laughed, blue girl unfolded her arms with her fists balled. "Aww she's mad, what are you gonna do? Tell your mommy?"

The first boy mocked before Little Blue punched him in the stomach. "No." The boy held his gut, Alastor still watching, while the other kids in the group got angry.

The blue girl rolled her eyes as she went over to Alastor and grabbed his hand, still glaring at the other three. "Leave him alone!" All three walked off, leaving Alastor and Blue alone.

Blue looked at Alastor, a calm look on her face. She smiled showing her dimples. "My name is Molly." She said. "Alastor."

(Okay ima make this one a full chapter)

————————————————————

Alastor held a baby Arabella, as Martin made him, and he looked at her. He didn't know what to do or say as the baby looked at whatever. He slowly set the baby down on a table as was walking off. "Ali!"

Martin called out as he now picked up the baby. "Don't put her down like that!" Alastor sighed as he walked off. "You're too sensitive."

Martin looked offended but he walked off.

————————————————————
Alastor sat at his desk, reading off the news for the radio as he usually did, he entered through the front door to hear something he didn't want to hear. "Her condition seems to be getting worse. She might not make it to next year." The doctor said, Mia, nodding.

"It'll be okay Ali," Martin said as he held Alastor, the latter pushing him away. "Don't touch me." Martin took the hint as he went upstairs.

Finishing later