Headcannons I guess [ongoing]

A/N; Idfk do take this. Also, this is an AU..so don't be rude if you don't like it.

Alastor: naturally being Asexual, he didn't feel any sexual attraction to Angel. Doesn't know if he feels anything romantically.

He's trying to help those at the hotel who have mental issues

He isn't the best at parenting, but he tries his hardest. Hoping the kids aren't out at risk.

Didn't like it when Mia had guys around, didn't pay much thought as to what happened to them.

He often smells like blood and berries. Or something else or in between.

Doesn't care that he was called 'mom' for the first while. Misses that phase more when Angelica is older.

Is the reason he and Angel don't go on dates, not only because of his asexuality

Gets seasick/ carsick, don't ask cause you won't get a straight answer

Often his hair is up, not a fan of it however

Also got wax in his hair when Angel did, it sucked

Forgot he's shorter than Angel and tried to pick him up.....that went as well as you can think

Likes his bacon crunchy

Sometimes likes love songs

Will randomly be romantic to Angel, and then will immediately stop

Angel: doesn't know if he feels anything properly about Alastor, just knows he likes him.

Can act like a dumbass and a smartass simultaneously (Peggy inherits this)

Was terrified of spiders when he was alive. You can probably imagine what happened when he learned he was a spider demon once in hell.

He isn't a good parent as well, but is decent.

Smells like vanilla, can never find out why.

Likes candles burning and using candles, lavender and vanilla are ironically his favorite ones.

He got wax in his fur one time. That was not so fun.

Likes snuggling with Fat Nuggets. (I'm sorry for not including Fat Nuggets. I feel bad about it too)

He has and uses Wattpad. Aside from smut (sometimes), he likes reading and (trying to) write fluff.

Would eat something he's allergic to (idk if he has allergies, but if he had food allergies....he still tries to eat them)

Likes chewable bacon (when he does eat bacon that is)

Likes 'cheesy' love songs

Gets confused when Alastor is romantic (once asked if he was possessed, didn't get an answer)

He has low-functioning autism...

He has bitten Alastor and has been bitten