Can we have another one now?

Alastor was humming along to a tune while he practiced braiding Angelica's hair, it was a calm day in May, and nothing was happening. Alastor was calm and Angelica was staying still, this day couldn't get any better in Alastor's mind. "Hey, Al~." Scratch that, it could get worse.

"Yes, dear?" Alastor asked as he ran his fingers through Angelica's hair. "So...since the twins are a year old now...Can we have another one now?" Alastor sighed as he separated Angelica's hair into two sections.

"Why do you want another baby?" He asked, slowly clipping one section to the side, Angelica trying to look between her dad's. "Is that a problem?" Angel asked with a smug expression on his face. "Yes, it is indeed." Angelica giggled as Alastor slowly braided her hair, Angel blinked a few times before shaking his head. "Why?"

Alastor sighed as Angelica handed him an elastic band. "Do you think we're in the best position to have another child? Now unless we have our place then I might think about it, but even then that's not going to make me say yes." Angel rolled his eyes but smirked. "Eh, we still have that house I got ya know?"

Alastor nodded as he started on the second braid, Angelica was trying to figure out what was going on. "Oh, I know. I'd have to figure that out with Charlie however so don't get all excited just yet." Angel sighed as he went over to Alastor and kissed him on the cheek. "Love ya smiles." Alastor returned the kiss. "I love you too Mon ange chéri."

Angelica scoffed slightly. "I feel So loved here." Alastor and Angel chuckled as Angel planned a kiss on the cheek and Alastor did the same with the other cheek. "We didn't forget about you, darling." Alastor smiled as he finished her other braid. "There." Angelica chuckled as she turned around and hugged Alastor. "I love you daddy." Alastor returned the hug. "Love you too darling."

Angel smiled as he hugged his husband and daughter before Angelica let go and smiled before leaving the room, her parents were alone now. Alastor got up. "It'll take a lot more convincing." He said and Angel smiled. "Fine."

Lazy chapter