An....gelica?

Alastor was sleeping soundly when he felt a pain in his swollen stomach, peeking an eye open he just assumed it was another Braxton Hicks contraction so he didn't pay any attention to it. It was around 6 in the morning so he got up and decided to have a bath to feel at least a little better. He went into the small bathroom, filled the tub with warm water and lavender, and slowly got in. It did feel nice and he slowly started daydreaming, it was all good he was imagining what the kid would look like and tried seeing him and Angel being co-parents...and then his past sank in.
He was jolted out of it by a knocking on the door and a voice coming through. "Hey, Al...do you mind if I come in?" Alastor felt confused but still allowed Angel to come into the bathroom. The spider came in holding some clothes for Alastor to change into, he set them down and grabbed Alastor's face gently and kissed him on the nose, Alastor wiped it off. "Don't." Angel chuckled and left the bathroom, leaving Alastor somewhat alone.

Alastor was trying to get back to his daydream but he was interrupted by the baby kicking him in the ribs. "Ow..Hey." He got up and rubbed the spot to soothe it. The baby kicked him in the ribs again.

"You know, you might be the type to kick people in the knees just because you're bored...much like me." Alastor smiled then faded by being kicked in the hip instead. "Doesn't mean I want to be the one kicked by you."
He shook his head with a sarcastic smile, this was a very interesting way to start the morning. After 15 more minutes, Alastor got out of the bath and got dressed, it was just a simple baggy shirt and sweatpants all that fit and were comfortable. He went down and saw the remains of breakfast, waffles. He made himself a small plate and topped his with strawberries. He ate by himself for the first bit until Angel joined him having a cup of coffee.

Angel was sipping his coffee and Alastor was eating his waffles while one of Angel's lower hands tried to hold Alastor's, causing the deer to flinch but the two slowly locked their hands together and just held hands for a while. Alastor finished up his plate and leaned slightly back in his chair, his hand still holding Angel's. "How ya feeling Al?" Angel asked sweeping Alastor's hair away from his face with one of his top arms. ".....Still carrying a spider's child..." Alastor muttered more to himself than Angel, slowly sitting up and resting his hands on his abdomen.

Angel moved his upper hand from Alastor's face to his ears and started gently scratching behind them. "It'll be okay Al, they're due at the end of the week...it'll be over soon." Alastor leaned towards Angel and rested his head on the spider's shoulder.

Angel slowly unbuttoned his shirt exposing his fluffy chest. "Will fluff help?" Alastor answered by placing his face on the spider's chest, Angel continued to scratch Alastor behind the ears.

"That must be a yes."

Being December 23rd meant people were obsessing over Christmas coming up, getting last-minute gifts treats, etc. Alastor and Angel had different things to focus on, and it all centered around the baby; some extra clothes, things Al would need after birth for recovery, baby stuff, Angel was 'making changes in his room' as he said, and Alastor was trying to do that but could only do stuff for a curtain while before feeling tired and sore. Alastor was trying to fix up his room to fit in the much-needed baby stuff when he felt the same pain he felt that morning, causing him to sit down and take breaths to calm the pain. Again it was most likely a Braxton Hicks and wasn't something serious even if it hurt like hell.

The day ended and was completely uneventful for the most part, the pains weren't that bad and had just become the normal kind of pain he always felt. He had turned on the radio and was trying to go to bed when he felt something from his insides. He rested his hand on his stomach.

"Hmm.... You like that station?...haha, guess you are my child." He slowly went to bed afterward, both parent and baby seeming to be relaxed by the sounds of the radio.