How to politely interupt a date

Alastor sat in his room silently, contemplating so many things. He looked to see Peggy and Angelica playing with the Alastor and Angel dolls they had. Peggy was near the doorway, snuggling with Fat Nuggets.

He took a breath and made up his mind. Slowly making his way to Angel's room, expecting to see many things relating to his job as a literal porn star or sex stuff. He slowly turned the knob and opened it, waiting for Angel to pop out from somewhere and catch him.

Alastor slowly enters Angel's room, the first mental note was...it wasn't as bad as Alastor expected. It seemed to be filled more with baby stuff than sex stuff. He saw a calendar just above Angel's bed and the current date was circled, 'date with Husker at nine'. Alastor had a thought go through his head, he had about 15 minutes before Husk and Angel would be going out, and Alastor had a thought. A truly awful thought. And it would involve the kids.

Angelica climbed up into the bar, Husk was fixing his bow tie and cleaning up, and the two made eye contact. Alastor watched from around the corner, hoping she did as Alastor asked her to do. Angelica kept making little jokes as best she could and was overall trying to distract Husk. But it seemed like she didn't think this was a good idea as her eyes darted back and forth between Husk and Alastor, fear in her eyes the whole time.

Eventually logic hit Alastor and he sighed and motioned to Angelica to follow him, she waved goodbye to Husk and then hopped down to follow her dad, looking up at Alastor with confusion on her face. Alastor sighed as he picked her up. "It's not worth it Angelica, your papa will be doing his own thing and I'll be fine...now...how's about some jumbaliya?"

Angelica nodded slowly as she looked happier.

I don't want to mark this as still in the works but I guess I have too