Chapter 171

Yao Libei actually doesn’t have many Weibo fans.

It stands to reason that even if his rant attracted some attention, it is unlikely to cause much repercussions—however, Yao Libei doesn't have many fans, and there are many companies who are looking forward to the bad luck of Huaying.

Therefore, after unexpectedly discovering Yao Libei's Weibo, a company quickly bought it into the hot search, and also hired a lot of trolls overtly and covertly to post "The Prince of Tennis" on every Weibo. Bori set the pace:

“After watching the first two episodes together, to be honest, now I feel a bit like I watched “The Little Prince” first and then “IS”. This tennis animation feels too straightforward and exaggerated, unlike the previous one. Lippert and Holmes are not in the same class at all, it's really embarrassing..."

"It's okay if I don't understand tennis. My tennis fan is so embarrassed to watch this animation that I feel like I'm going to commit cancer. I feel that the main creator didn't understand tennis at all. He just made a random survey and started to do it. If you know a little bit about tennis, you can’t stand it at all.”

"Looking at the tennis skills of the main creator, I thought that people who play tennis well should be more impressed by the animation of the same theme. In the end, emmmmm, I was wrong. In the end, for some companies, our beliefs are actually nothing more than It’s just a tool to make money.”

"It's really bad. Please give some people a little more respect for tennis. Professional players train so hard every year. Don't they just hope that more people can understand and love tennis? Some unscrupulous companies are better, an animation can Returning everyone's efforts to the original point is also admiration."

When Luo Gaofeng finished watching the animation as usual, and clicked on Weibo to read other people's discussions, he was stunned by the clearly visible words "Tennis professional player criticizes net king" on the hot search list.

He clicked in along the hot search list, and quickly figured out the ins and outs based on the complaints of many people.

This... is just an animation, is it so on-line?

Luo Gaofeng was a little baffled.

If only some tennis fans are dissatisfied, that would be understandable. The problem is...

Luo Gaofeng's eyes turned to the trending search that has always been at the top of the list, feeling confused. Isn't Blue Star tennis always quite cold? I have never heard of how many people are tennis fans. How can Huaying have so many tennis fans in just one animation?

In the Huaying fan group, many fans are also discussing this issue:

Tornado: Did you see it?

I am free: I saw it. This time it was too exaggerated. It made me afraid to speak up for Huaying, for fear of being labeled as a bastard who insulted their tennis beliefs [trembling]

There is Yan Ruyu in the room: I have seen it. The professional player himself is not very famous. Logically speaking, it is impossible for his Weibo to attract such a big attention, let alone become a hot search in half an hour. Huaying should have been screwed.

Tornado: So now that the question is coming, it’s all hotly searched in the headlines, why hasn’t Huaying clarified yet? What about the people in the public relations department?

I am self-willed: don't ask, if you ask, you don't have it.

There is Yan Ruyu in the house: Don't ask, asking is suicide.