Chapter Twenty Nine

"Excuse me, do you know that the students of your school were awarded the 'Honorary Citizens' of Xingning City for their outstanding short animation works?"

Um?

The director asked in surprise, "What is that?"

really.

The corner of He Xuan's mouth twitched. She felt that her interview was probably going to be interesting, so she happily repeated what she had just explained to the students. There was such a big commotion just now, and the producer of "The Little Prince" did not come out. She guessed that she The person who wants to interview should not be among them. If you want to interview the producer himself, you still have to ask the director in front of you for help.

As she thought—what school would turn down such a good opportunity for free publicity?

"Honorary citizen?"

As soon as He Xuan explained the general idea, the director's eyes lit up, and he made a decisive decision: "It's not too late, let's go to the counselor of the third class now, he should have the contact information of Shepherd Star and the others."

If the support plan is a sapling that the school needs to take care of carefully in order to reap fruitful results, then this "honorary citizen" is a good thing for the world, and the director will naturally not let go of such a good opportunity. He greeted He Xuan and walked out , while making a phone call to the counselor of Shepherd Star.

He walked in a hurry, obviously very happy, and finally just nodded to Ji Xinrong as a greeting, then he never looked at any students again, and he and He Xuan walked out without looking back.

only……

The cell phone rang briskly in the room, and then stopped abruptly as if it was cut off. The director frowned, and saw the counselor in front of him rubbing his nose, with a slightly embarrassed smile on his face: "No Get through, but got hung up over there."

He Xuan raised her eyebrows.

It seems that the producer of this short animation does not have a good relationship with the school.

As a reporter, she has seen a lot of twists and turns in all walks of life. In comparison, the tricks of Xingning University of the Arts will only be easier to guess - it seems that starting from this school It is estimated that it will not work to interview the Musu star. He has to find a way to contact the Musu star himself through other channels.

As she lowered her eyes and thought, the director over there also came back to her senses.

At the beginning, he was dazzled by this unexpected joy, and now he asked someone to hang up the phone, and then he realized that - since Shepherd Star refused to change the script, the school increased the number of places for Lu Yue, and at the same time After obviously tilting the resources to Lu Yue's side, it's no wonder that the pastor is willing to give the school a good face!

He knew it in his heart, but obviously he couldn't explain it to the outside world, so he could only forcefully smile and said, "It seems that the interview can only be moved to a later date. Mu Suxing is very busy now and has no time to answer the phone. There is no way to be interviewed."

He Xuan knew it in her heart, but she didn't show anything on her face. She said politely: "In this case, then I won't bother the director. If the director contacts those three students later, I hope the director will notify me."

She said so, but she no longer had any hope in her heart. The three of Mu Su Xing obviously had a normal relationship with the school, and they had nothing to worry about—otherwise, they wouldn't have hung up the phone without hesitation.