Chapter Thirty

"I still think it's a bit too hasty to acquire an animation company now." Fang Lian shook his head after thinking for a while: "So far, we don't have enough experience in pure animation production, let alone manage an animation company. Brand new company."

Shepherd star nodded secretly.

Shepherd Xing is not frustrated that his decision was rejected by his friends. On the contrary, he is even very relieved-whether it is to acquire or manage a company, it is not a trivial matter. He will be disappointed instead.

Today, Huaying Animation has just started. As the company develops step by step, Huaying Animation is bound to grow bigger and bigger in the future, and the company will have more and more employees. It is impossible for the decision-making of all aspects to be limited to Musuxing Think and decide alone.

In the blueprint of Shepherd Star, Fang Lian and Wen Feihang will be the future executives of Huaying Animation. Rather than trusting and obeying himself unconditionally, he hopes that they can trust him while retaining their own opinions And decision-making, after all, even if the Shepherd Star has nearly 20 years of work experience, it is inevitable that there will be things that cannot be taken into account.

"I have also considered what you said." Shepherd Xing smiled.

If it was me in the previous life, I would probably worry about this issue too. After all, animation production and company management are two different things, but he has experienced these things in his previous life, not to mention how good he is in company management. No problem.

But these obviously couldn't be explained to Wen Feihang and Fang Lian.

Mu Suxing thought for a while, and then continued: "In terms of company management, I have learned a little from my family before. It is not a problem to deal with it in a short period of time. The specific situation will wait until we finish "IS" Besides, the company will conduct another serious large-scale recruitment at that time, and try to recruit some professional talents to deal with this problem.”

"At this stage, our goal is to complete the production of "IS" as soon as possible."

This is of course an excuse. In the past, he devoted himself to animation production and was indifferent to the family industry. The shepherd father and mother wanted him to learn how to manage the company so that he could take over Tengkong Entertainment in the future. If you don't have the slightest interest in game production, then let it go.

Excuses are excuses, but it is obviously enough to convince Wen Feihang and Fang Lian.

Sure enough, when Mu Su Xing said that he had learned a little from his family, the two immediately felt relieved. They also knew about the situation in Mu Su Xing's family. It would not be surprising if their parents had taught them a little.

"Although it is on the verge of bankruptcy, the overall framework of Rose Company is still intact," Shepherd Xing said: "According to my investigation, the current total assets of Rose Company are 10 million, and I plan to offer a price of 20 million. Try to get it down."

20 million...

Even though they knew early on that Shepherd Xing was not short of money, but now that he didn't even think about it, he took out 20 million and said that he wanted to buy a company. The two of them were still taken aback. A look of hesitation and worry came.

Shepherd Xing knew what they were worried about, and he didn't intend to hide the two of them, so he said bluntly at the moment: "You guessed it right, the 20 million credits for the acquisition of Rose Animation, plus the production funds of "IS" , I don’t have much available funds anymore.”