Chapter VII

The embarrassing scene of the two being alone alone that Mu Suxing was worried about did not appear. When he woke up the next day, Qin Sheng had disappeared, leaving only a steaming breakfast and a note on the table, saying that he had gone to the company early.

While he breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, for some reason, he felt a little bit disappointed.

There was no class on Monday morning. After breakfast and washing the dishes, Shepherd star went back to school. Considering his thoughts before going to bed last night, Shepherd star chose to take the subway back to school.

When he went out, it was eight o'clock in the morning, which happened to be the peak period for office workers in the subway station, and there were people coming and going everywhere. Xing Musu took a special look at the electronic screen of the subway station, logically speaking, this should be an excellent The advertising entrance, but it is dark at the moment, obviously it has not been put into use yet.

What kind of short animation is good for content?

Until he stood in the overcrowded subway, the shepherd star was thinking about this question.

The prize money for this solicitation activity is not high, but in fact, considering the missed advertising fees, the organizer actually paid a very high price, and the review standard has nothing to do with online voting, it is purely determined internally by the organizer.

To put it simply: when the organizer selects works, it will not consider the views of the audience like reviewing normal videos.

In this way, the standard of production becomes very vague.

What kind of works does Party A need? entertainment? depth? Or is it a proposition composition that must be created with the subway? These are all unknowns.

The organizer did not make any request, but Mu Su Xing, who has experienced countless film picking parties in his previous life, knows that in many cases, compared with the seemingly picky and demanding party A, the party A who has not given any requirements is the most troublesome of.

Shepherd Xing rubbed his face.

I don't know if it's because he woke up in the morning and was not so clear-headed, but he always felt that he seemed to have forgotten some very important information.

The gates of the subway opened and closed, and when a group of people went down, another group of people crowded in.

Standing in the crowd, Shepherd Xing began to work hard to integrate the memories of this solicitation activity in his previous life and this life.

Musu Xing does not intend to be a label-type animation producer. He was not in his previous life, and he is even less likely to be in this life. He likes commercial animation and also loves literary animation. Come enjoy the viewing experience, that is good animation.

And a truly excellent animation cannot exist alone without the soil where it grows.

……soil?

Shepherding Xing's heart moved, and his intuition told him that he seemed to have grasped some clues, but he couldn't tell what the clues were.

At this moment, two middle-aged men were suddenly talking in a low voice behind them.

"...Why is it so early today? I remember that your game is always the most leisurely?"

"Don't mention it, isn't it because our Xingning City wants to evaluate some kind of 'cultural city'? As the above said, even if the selection is a certainty, this cutscene must be done decently. Shouldn’t the high and small middle schools below be notified to cooperate with the work? The window service industry such as subways and buses must be well developed? There are also..."