Chapter 201 - 202 - 203

Chapter 201

With the big screen in front of it going black, this art festival that went deep into the campus was declared over. The students left separately, Jimeng Siteng stood up abruptly, and did not look at the strange eyes of others. The girl scribbled away her tears and walked towards the dormitory without looking back.

She knew what she had to do.

As soon as he entered the dormitory, the roommate who arrived first looked over worriedly: "Mengsi, what's wrong? Has anyone bullied you?"

Jimengsi shook his head.

She wasn't going to tell her roommate about this. After all, the other party was a cashier, and didn't understand or care about these things. There was no need to pull people in to share the same hatred with her, so she just said: "Next year's New Year's "Harry Potter's Chamber of Secrets, do you want to watch it together?"

"Okay." The roommate didn't find anything wrong. After making sure that her mood was relatively stable, she sat back down again: "I just finished the first part online a few days ago, and I was thinking about going to the theater then. I’m watching the second part, and we can watch it together when the time comes.”

Jimengsi smiled and said yes.

Perhaps it was because of the resolution in her heart that her mood had obviously calmed down at the moment. Indeed, even if an ordinary person like her has the heart to do something for Huaying, in front of a giant like Yunsu, she still has more than enough heart but not enough energy, but so what?

Isn't the old man in "The Old Man and the Sea" very different from the shark? Even until the end of the story, the old man did not achieve the gains in worldly values, but this does not affect the greatness of the old man.

Is it just because you are powerless that you are doomed to failure, and you have to give up even the possibility of hard work and struggle?

It is undeniable that she did have such thoughts before "The Old Man and the Sea", but now Jimengsi doesn't think so - maybe she really can't do anything, maybe her efforts will not be of any help to the outcome of the whole incident, but she wants to Gotta give it a try.

Even if there is no meaning, even if there is no result.

"how do you want to do it?"

The person who asked this question was Ji Mengsi, a familiar Huaying fan friend. Jimengsi didn't hide what she meant, or in other words, the reason why she mentioned this matter to the other party was because she hoped that the other party could act together with her, so she said straightforwardly: "You still remember, I was in the painting movie Before the pit, what did you do?"

"Huh? What does that mean?"

The other party was a little unclear, so when Jimengsi recalled the "first meeting" between himself and Huaying, he bent his lips and showed a smile with a little nostalgia.

Speaking of which, her "first meeting" with Huaying was actually not pleasant.

At that time, she was a fan of a popular traffic star nowadays, but the idol drama of Aidou and Huaying's "Cardcaptor Sakura" were on the same schedule. I felt resentful. It's just that I later found out that the little skirts in "Cardcaptor Sakura" are really attractive, and the animation plot is warm and relaxing, so it smells so good, so I went into the house.

Also because of his obsession with the two-dimensional male god, after this, Jimengsi never had any fans of traffic stars again.

However, she is no longer a fan of traffic stars, but it does not mean that Jimengsi does not understand the thoughts of fans.